ADVERTISEMENT

Problems poasting this morning

Alright, this is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

@andrew jones, please tell me Rivals is just testing stuff behind the scenes and this BS is going away soon.
Seriously not cool.

In the future, looking back on today:

giphy.gif

Do we have a backup site if OOTB goes down . There has to be somewhere not in use anymore that everyone can "let their hair down?
71, did you ever determine a rally point?

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Ok. I think I've found that "free users" get 3 messages every 10 minutes.

I'm waiting on an email back from John Gwaltney or to see Andrew Jones' response to my question in the thread "site issues". If they confirm this is the new deal, then I'm out. And I'll go down in a blaze of glory. I mean, I'l go nuclear here on my way out.

Thanks guys for all the hilarity. It was a good time.

I have been traveling all day and am just learning about this. I checked to see if I got any messages from Rivals about board issues and there are none.

Also, I don't think this board is used as a tool to bring people into premium, for the record.

I will look into this and get back to this thread.

I know this thread hasn't been active in sometime, but I was wondering if someone can help me. I haven't been able to post on the Rutgers forum for about eight hours now. I can't message, reply, or even start a new thread. Can any mods help me out so I can post again? I know over at Rutgers the guy is @John Otterstedt

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I know this thread hasn't been active in sometime, but I was wondering if someone can help me. I haven't been able to post on the Rutgers forum for about eight hours now. I can't message, reply, or even start a new thread. Can any mods help me out so I can post again? I know over at Rutgers the guy is @John Otterstedt
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Well, here's an update to all my friendly TarHeel fans (Thanks for being so cool). After posting here, I was able to message again on the RU board. After one post, the error message came back on. And this is the only forum for some resaon I have posting ability. I don't understand what is going on. Sorry to list all these people, but just trying to find any mod that can help. @heelbent @John Otterstedt

Last edited:
Well, here's an update to all my friendly TarHeel fans (Thanks for ya'll being so cool). After posting here, I was able to message again on the RU board. After one post, the error message came back on. I don't understand what is going on. Sorry to list all these people, but just trying to find any mod that can help. @heelbent @John Otterstedt

There's not much we can't do . . you're welcome.

Looks like you're perma-banned everywhere but this thread. Sorry.

Looks like you're perma-banned everywhere but this thread. Sorry.
I actually checked and I can post everywhere but Rutgers. It keeps popping up with that message you can only have a limited amount of posts at once. Are you sure?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT