ADVERTISEMENT

Radford vs UNC game thread for Monday 6 November 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Finally the season is here and the long late spring and long summer where there was more drama than a old episode of “Dallas” we will begin at 7 pm on the ACC Network to witness the rise of Carolina basketball like it used to be played. And

It will be nice to see upperclassmen who have plenty of talent and experience that can actually put the ball in the basket and more importantly like and trust each other and all have a common goal…

Just two hours to go and let get ready to rumble….Give em Hell Heels

1 hour until I lock myself in my man cave, lock the doors, turn off the kids and wife and turn up the sound to watch my beloved Tar Heels return to playing UNC basketball!

This is almost better than Christmas!!

Go Heels!!!!

Bacot put 10 stitches in who's head in warm-up's? Not sure if that's a good sign or not ..

Giles hits over Igram but RvJ Davis BOOM and a short jumper and Giles in close scores again and then Bacot in close scores and is fouled at the first tv break. The Heels have hit three from downtown already…

Smith another hoop then Cadeau with a bounce pass to Bacot who scores his fourth basket of the half and is fouled at another tv break

This is a good basketball team. I would not be surprised to see them in the NCAAT.

Love our ball movement. It certainly doesn't stay in anyone's hands for very long.

Not a fan of some of these combinations Hubert is playing. Have EC & RJ been on the court together yet?

Not sure if they are just shooting the lights out (like everyone seems to against us) but our defense, outside of trimble's first possession doesn't seem to be doing the job.

Definitely not enough EC time. Not a good look for Hubert IMO. Hopefully that will change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT