ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs UNC game thread chapter two on Monday 26 February 2024…

Trimble misses the first and the second but withers gets fouled by Omier who fouls out.,Withers pops the first and also drains the second 75-71

Troubling we could not put them away without a heroic effort from RJ and could have very easily lost this one. Worrisome that we cannot handle the press very well. Lots for Hubert to work on.

RJ actually tied Shammond's 42 point record. Missing those free throws kept him from breaking the Smith Center record.

Bruh, I'm so disappointed no one in the Smith center stopped him.
Who's gonna stop him? Grandpa Ned and his just like him 5000 others who you have to wake up during TV timeouts to justify their 3 decades running season tickets or the ""fans"" who left when we were up double digits? Games like this make me rethink the sanctity of the Smith Center to make way for an arena that can be constructed to give us any chance of having a home court advantage.

Reactions: Heelicious
Holy cow. Kansas State had a 22 point lead at halftime at home against a Terrible WVU team. WVU forced OT somehow.

Terrible team performance… GREAT showing by RJ… I agree Withers played very well. But. Cormac played like he usually has this season (1-9 from 3) and Bacot has the weakest hands for a “quality” big. What’s with Hubert having RJ dribble at midcourt until 5 secs were left and they had to heave up shots? Rarely am I disappointed in a W… and if they’re “tired” then how can they play 3 games (hopefully) in 3 days in the ACC Tourney? Or, 2 in 3 in the dance??

RJ actually tied Shammond's 42 point record. Missing those free throws kept him from breaking the Smith Center record.
He’s got the des record. I think shammond had the record in a road game. A 4 ot game. Maybe at Winston Salem? Wake?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT