ADVERTISEMENT

Random / Weird News Stories

69910122_2405762419668060_5822015426007138304_n.jpg

Y'all.

From the You Can't Make This Shit Up Files, I've got a local story to make your week.

This woman ...

Frabutt+Victoria+800.jpg

... named Victoria Frabutt went all Lorena Bobbitt and has been arrested for tying up her husband and cutting off his penis. This was last night about 4 a.m. in Carteret County.

He's being airlifted to Vidant here in Greenville where surgeons will attempt to reattach the missing member. (Quick-thinking first responders put it on ice.)

Your bonus content: The deputy's name is Major Wank.

Last edited:
Y'all.

From the You Can't Make This Shit Up Files, I've got a local story to make your week.

This woman ...

Frabutt+Victoria+800.jpg

... named Victoria Frabutt went all Lorena Bobbitt and has been arrested for tying up her husband and cutting off his penis. This was last night about 4 a.m. in Cartaret County.

He's being airlifted to Vidant here in Greenville where surgeons will attempt to reattach the missing member. (Quick-thinking first responders put it on ice.)

That site is in desperate need of a comments section.

Y'all.

This woman ...

Frabutt+Victoria+800.jpg

... named Victoria Frabutt went all Lorena Bobbitt and has been arrested for tying up her husband and cutting off his penis. This was last night about 4 a.m. in Cartaret County.

...and here I thought "de-flesh" was the most cringeworthy thing I'd hear all day.

Y'all.

This woman ...

Frabutt+Victoria+800.jpg

I guess she was angry about the last name she had to take when she married him...FraBUTT?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT