ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Article

interesting point:

"Is this ranking sustainable? Probably not. The Tar Heels benefit from 16 commitments thus far, which is more than any team in the Top 10 outside of Alabama, LSU and Clemson."

i'd be thrilled if we finish in the top 15 considering how low our program had sunk.

Reactions: Archer2
interesting point:

"Is this ranking sustainable? Probably not. The Tar Heels benefit from 16 commitments thus far, which is more than any team in the Top 10 outside of Alabama, LSU and Clemson."

i'd be thrilled if we finish in the top 15 considering how low our program had sunk.
Realistically, the class of 2021 is the one that could be huge. Mack has brought back much needed excitement, but for it to be cashed in fully in recruiting, he has to win some games this fall.

We need to open with a win over SoCar. Considering the deserved reputation of SEC football, a win over any SEC school matters. A win over an SEC school that is a border state foe in a neutral site city that both programs need to recruit well cannot be overemphasized.

Reactions: Archer2
...We need to open with a win over SoCar. Considering the deserved reputation of SEC football, a win over any SEC school matters. A win over an SEC school that is a border state foe in a neutral site city that both programs need to recruit well cannot be overemphasized.
an upset of scar would be huge, i just don't think it's a "need to." there are a half dozen teams on our schedule, with talent equal or below ours, that have been beating us the past few years. we must defeat them this year to turn our program around. those are the games we must win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT