ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits at GT?

Ozheelfan

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2004
Anyone know who was there?
Pity there wasn't much atmosphere, but it must have been cool for a recruit to glance over and see the Alumni pointing to the passer after the first play.

saw Luke May also. Roy and Hubert flew to Georgia to watch Jaylen Brown after the game.

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:
Smith and Ingram.
Ingram got it in...unc @ 12 then over to the duke game @ 4...must be nice
smile.r191677.gif

1z2on6s.jpg

On the left in Derm and on the right in Chapel Hill! Mom & Dad seem to be happier in the Dean Dome!

I would say..more disappointed with the shooting job with the current roster..ain't that part of the reason why he was hired?..i understand that PJ,Reggie,&Paige lit it up while he's been here..but they had that rep coming out of hs..i just want to see him help develop the ones that are not so fortunate !!

Originally posted by franklin street:
anyone disappointing with the recruiting job huberts done so far?
Like Mike said, are we meant to be disappointed in his recruiting? Everything I read says he's putting in a ton of miles and working his a$$ off, just like Roy.

That said, I'm anything but disappointed with the other areas he's worked on: Check out the FT percentages for Brice, Kennedy, JPT and Hicks this year from last year - all are up, all are shooting better.

As for his recruiting, sure it'll be nice to hear Ingram say: "I relate so well to coach Davis. We just clicked when I was there for my 82nd unofficial visit and I knew I wanted to be a Tar Heel!"

Any recruit to we do not get cant be related to Davis or Roy at this point. With this stupid academic thing over the school it has to put question to anyone who has UNC on the list.

Originally posted by Ozheelfan:

As for his recruiting, sure it'll be nice to hear Ingram say: "I relate so well to coach Davis."
I'd much rather hear Jaylen Brown say that.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Originally posted by Ozheelfan:

As for his recruiting, sure it'll be nice to hear Ingram say: "I relate so well to coach Davis."
I'd much rather hear Jaylen Brown say that.
Or both . .

cool.r191677.gif

I think if we did get both then we wouldn't have to worry a whole lot about any sanctions from the NCAA next year. Do you really think they would want to keep this team out of the tournament? Most would look forward to a game with a Kentucky or who ever in the final 4 next year. This team would be extremely fun to watch and make somebody a ton of money, I just can't see them being left out of the tournament. That's leaving an awful lot of money on the table.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT