ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Rush ...

Both said somethings politically that some people disagree with. Both have died.. I wish both were still alive. Not sure how much more simple I can explain my comparison.

for this comparison, can you separate the politics from one more than the other?

Look, rush made a career of being politically incorrect. He profited in the millions by angrily mocking, ridiculing, and insulting most anyone to the left of his extreme right position. I’m not gonna celebrate him dying in pain but I ain’t shedding any tears for damn sure. Spend your life being an angry bitter asshole and that’s how you’ll be remembered when you die. Life choices have consequences just like elections do. He doesn’t care anyway.
I think some here here are projecting. I doubt Limbaugh was angry and bitter.

I can almost assure you that in spite of being pitiable in a way, he cared little about being pitied. in light of his caustic nature, by the public. Haven't listened to him much in the last while, but one day some listener called in to offer him sympathy and he was borderline rude in brushing the guy off. I chuckled. I'm sure he knew where the word sympathy was in the dictionary.

Both said somethings politically that some people disagree with. Both have died.. I wish both were still alive. Not sure how much more simple I can explain my comparison.
this pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter except I don't care that much that they are dead. Happens to the best of us and the worst of us and all in between. Hell, when I die, I'm not even going to tell anybody.

I think some here here are projecting. I doubt Limbaugh was angry and bitter.

I can almost assure you that in spite of being pitiable in a way, he cared little about being pitied. in light of his caustic nature, by the public. Haven't listened to him much in the last while, but one day some listener called in to offer him sympathy and he was borderline rude in brushing the guy off. I chuckled. I'm sure he knew where the word sympathy was in the dictionary.
In the last while?

You sound like his biographer.

this is the same board where some impatiently wait or cheer for the demise of fellow poasters, so excuse me for not showing any respect for this pos.

have you just missed that part?
Who? No, seriously. Who?

Who? No, seriously. Who?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT