ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

I was actually waiting on that one. Took longer than I thought.
giphy.gif

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I feel like I'm punching a relative but here goes....

I did not know it was possible to stare at two people in different directions at once.

***Disclaimer: These opinions are in the spirit of the roast. Opinions here do not, uh, reflect that of the person making...... Nevermind.

damn, dude, you actually have a heart in there after all! There's hope for you yet!

I got nuthin. Too late on a Friday afternoon. Brain function minimal.

Except those sunglasses are terrible. Too small for your face, and oh yeah, did you notice they're orange?

Those Oakleys are my favorite...had them since college and they stopped making those nearly a decade ago. I got a pair that are larger and hated them. Just don't get into sunglasses that look like the aviators of the 80's.

I think the term you are looking for is “butter face.” Hopefully you’re not too old to know what that means. I had one of those teachers in high school. One of the best things about her was that her nipples were really sensitive. She would be at the front of the class teaching and all of a sudden those things would pop right out. Needless to say she was liked by many of the students.
I had a teacher like that in the 8th grade , couldn't wait to get home in the afternoon. She had a great azz too that thang swayed when she wrote on the board. Actually her face was pretty nice too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT