ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

PYRMPOGTFO.
Fine, geez who made JuleZ emperor of this place.

I'm the guy on the left. Do your worst.

30815_img_0676f.jpg

I was hoping whatever picture you poasted was going to have your hand in it. You made some vague statement maybe a month or so ago about how one of your hands has some defect that you got ripped on for - and I've been curious ever since.

Guys in men's bathrooms in the Atlanta area know THN's hand well. Veeery well.

30815_img_0676f.jpg
THN, you've got to have some "Gaston County" in you and if the girl in the middle is your GF then you definitely out kicked your coverage.

Me and my receding hairline are fair game - hopefully my GF will remain off limits though.

ESB%20Pic_zpswfmwxzba.jpg
I feel like I'm punching a relative but here goes....

I did not know it was possible to stare at two people in different directions at once.

***Disclaimer: These opinions are in the spirit of the roast. Opinions here do not, uh, reflect that of the person making...... Nevermind.

30815_img_0676f.jpg

LOL does no one use the "search google for image" feature...............

Alright fine, assholes. I was catfishing y'all with my picture, but now all of you are posting your mugs so I'll upload one and post it (no facebook so I don't really have pictures of myself conveniently available).

Also, no surprise here, but who knew a bunch of guys that posted all day on message boards would be ugly as sin?

I feel like I'm punching a relative but here goes....

I did not know it was possible to stare at two people in different directions at once.

Lol. I broke the bridge of my nose when I was a kid and it never quite healed right. I promise I'm not actually cross-eyed - although it does kinda look like it in that pic now that you mention it.

Reactions: UNC '92
So, here is one of my posts on the death pool thread concerning the OOTB football meet up

Continuing to do something that is going to send us all to hell is more important than being able to say that you just figured out that another OOTB poster is ugly as hell because you've seen them in person.

After looking at all of these pictures, I can say without a doubt that I was 100% correct in my assumption.

Your mom and gf could be right but I'm having a hard time seeing what you actually look like with all that glare off your forehead.

Seriously though - I thought I should be the pasty pale one being from the treacherous North and all where the sun barely shines. My pic was from February too - so about my palest. Some of you guys need to get out more.

Seriously though - I thought I should be the pasty pale one being from the treacherous North and all where the sun barely shines. My pic was from February too - so about my palest. Some of you guys need to get out more.
.....yep, and what's more is I'm actually considerably tanner right now than I usually am. Yes, the sun bleaches the picture a ton, but still, I'm a pale mother****er.

It's especially annoying since my mom could legitimately pass as Hispanic or Brazilian based on how dark she gets in the sun.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT