ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

I've laughed, so I guess I should contribute. I'm having trouble with linking to the picture though. I've put it on Google Photos, Microsoft OneDrive, and Yahoo Flickr, but all I get when I preview my post is the IMG [@] looking icon. Help?

Can you copy/paste the picture instead of linking?

I don't know if OneDrive and Google photos allow linking, but I'm pretty sure Flickr does. If you copy the image URL (by right-clicking) and then paste it into the address bar, does it take you to the image, with nothing else on the page? If so then you should be able to paste it into the image function here, and it should work.

I don't know if OneDrive and Google photos allow linking, but I'm pretty sure Flickr does. If you copy the image URL (by right-clicking) and then paste it into the address bar, does it take you to the image, with nothing else on the page? If so then you should be able to paste it into the image function here, and it should work.

No, it takes me back into Flickr with the image. The link created by the Share option in all the hosting sites doesn't end in ".JPG" so I guess that's the problem.

Hark, I tried using the snipping tool and copying it to the clipboard, but it wouldn't let me paste it into a post. I suppose there isn't an upload option that I am overlooking here?

OK, I figured a workaround out. I don't have many pictures of just me and don't take selfies. This is from a race at Mount Mitchell a few years back. I'm a self-deprecating kind of guy so have at it.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
18bsls.jpg

Every time I see that you've poasted in this thread I get my hopes up that you've actually grown a pair and poasted your picture. So far I am disappoint.
I don't do pictures. Over the past 10 years I have had my picture taken 3 times. Two were at a wedding and the other was at my graduation. I don't I have any in digital form either. Plus, I'm a little worried that one of you might load my picture to a "caution, known pedophile" site. That's what I did with everyone else's picture.

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT