ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question

nctransplant

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2015
Nebraska
Ok, I will state up front that I am a conservative. Most may have already figured this out. I would like to know the opinions of the democrats, progressives, and liberals about Al Sharpton. I would like your honest opinions on this guy. Start it up Baby debo, Billy any others.

Last edited:
I was born and raised in the Bronx New York, I am now live in CT. I am a proud White Liberal! with that said I have alway cringe when I hear or see Al Shapton. He is that uncle we all have that we wish were not part of our family.

I was born and raised in the Bronx New York, I am now live in CT. I am a proud White Liberal! with that said I have alway cringe when I hear or see Al Shapton. He is that uncle we all have that we wish were not part of our family.

Just two responses so far but the two are telling. I love the soft words about Reverend Al.

Not a liberal by any stretch but not as conservative as some here probably think. But Al Sharpton is evil. He's not just the kooky uncle we wish didn't come around. His heart isn't in the right place. He's an angry, militant, race-baiter whose agenda is to fuel the race fires and to make white people feel guilty for nothing more than being white. By doing so, he feels that he will leave some kind of legacy as a champion for blacks. When in reality, he's just part of the liberal system that has disguised their oppression as "help". It's not just that I'm opposed to everything he says. But I don't have any respect for his intellect and his ability to deliver a message. Frankly, I'm stunned that blacks have allowed such an incompetent fool to remain in a spokesperson role even when he's shown to be an idiot time and time again. To put it succinctly, I pity blacks for their connection to Sharpton and I feel strongly that they'll be much better off when he dies.

Just two responses so far but the two are telling. I love the soft words about Reverend Al.

Not a liberal by any stretch but not as conservative as some here probably think. But Al Sharpton is evil. He's not just the kooky uncle we wish didn't come around. His heart isn't in the right place. He's an angry, militant, race-baiter whose agenda is to fuel the race fires and to make white people feel guilty for nothing more than being white. By doing so, he feels that he will leave some kind of legacy as a champion for blacks. When in reality, he's just part of the liberal system that has disguised their oppression as "help". It's not just that I'm opposed to everything he says. But I don't have any respect for his intellect and his ability to deliver a message. Frankly, I'm stunned that blacks have allowed such an incompetent fool to remain in a spokesperson role even when he's shown to be an idiot time and time again. To put it succinctly, I pity blacks for their connection to Sharpton and I feel strongly that they'll be much better off when he dies.
IMO you give the man too much credit. The man makes a living off of race baiting. That's how he pays his bills, nothing more nothing less..

IMO you give the man too much credit. The man makes a living off of race baiting. That's how he pays his bills, nothing more nothing less..
I'm with Prlyles on this one. Sharpton's interest in race issues is purely monetary.

Reactions: nctransplant
I don't care for him. I think he is funny at times, like when he hosted SNL. He also showed the ability not to take himself too seriously. However, what he does in real life is not something I can get with at all. There are probably people who do the same sort of stuff he does without all the fanfare and nonsense and who truly care. They are needed. He makes things worse IMO. I can't speak for those who he advocates for though. They have a different perspective of course.

Race baiter who promotes division in races. Wonder if he would ever help some white shmuck who is being "wronged" by society. He seems to show up only to inflame situations. I Dont care about his opinions. He is entitled to them. But I wonder how a white version of Al sharpton who has the same agenda would be accepted?

Reactions: Old_School59
I'm sure every large city has one but we've got a guy here in Houston Quanell X who is 10x worse than Sharpton!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT