ADVERTISEMENT

Simpson sets decision date...

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
Would be a great pick up if we can reel him in.

Decision date is December 18th at his high school.

The fact that Klemsun would wait to see if they get a commitment from another player before offering you should tell the kid everything he needs to know.

Yeah I believe they are waiting on the kid from California but I believe they wake up and steal him from us....just our luck. Then will probably land the other one too.

The fact that Klemsun would wait to see if they get a commitment from another player before offering you should tell the kid everything he needs to know.
Exactly.

Clemson can pick and choose among top 4* recruits, just like Bama, Ohio St, Georgia, OU. If Clemson has not picked you for a commitable offer before midway in your SR HS season, then Clemson does not want you, and is comfortable with waiting for the next class.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Exactly.

Clemson can pick and choose among top 4* recruits, just like Bama, Ohio St, Georgia, OU. If Clemson has not picked you for a commitable offer before midway in your SR HS season, then Clemson does not want you, and is comfortable with waiting for the next class.

One has to wonder if Dabo is doing Mack a solid by not offering Simpson. Dabo seems like the kind of guy that would repay a kindness.

One has to wonder if Dabo is doing Mack a solid by not offering Simpson. Dabo seems like the kind of guy that would repay a kindness.
sorry i must have missed it -- what kindness did mack do for dabo that's being repaid?

sorry i must have missed it -- what kindness did mack do for dabo that's being repaid?
IIRC, Dabo reached out to a lot of coaches when he was starting out, seeking advice, etc, and Mack was the only one to spend any time with him.

Regardless, I would think that friendship / respect takes a back seat to what the recruits these coaches want in order for their teams to succeed.

IIRC, Dabo reached out to a lot of coaches when he was starting out, seeking advice, etc, and Mack was the only one to spend any time with him.

Regardless, I would think that friendship / respect takes a back seat to what the recruits these coaches want in order for their teams to succeed.
Yep

Mack was the established HC who took the time to answer his questions and give advice that was more than cliches. Mack wants to win, but not as a cutthroat. Mack is genuinely decent. He goes out of his way to help people.

Yep

Mack was the established HC who took the time to answer his questions and give advice that was more than cliches.....
i imagine dabo would reciprocate with some good advice or kind words of his own -- not by gifting a prize recruit.

i imagine dabo would reciprocate with some good advice or kind words of his own -- not by gifting a prize recruit.
Four star recruits are a dime a dozen at Clemson. Kids are lining up to go there. We really need this guy, I just hope they don't offer at the last minute and steal him away. He could probably start here from day one, maybe by his junior year at Clemson.

I could see Dabo letting a recruit know that Mack is a good coach to play for if Dabo decides he doesn't want that recruit. He doesn't seem like a guy that is a negative recruiter.

I could see Dabo letting a recruit know that Mack is a good coach to play for if Dabo decides he doesn't want that recruit. He doesn't seem like a guy that is a negative recruiter.

Easy to not be a negative recruiter when you’re running the most dominant program in college football.

So still think Dabo is gonna help Mack out?

Reactions: JimmyinVA
the kid was waiting on a scholly offer from clemson. he got it he took it didnt matter to him if he was their 3rd or 4th option. and it shouldn't clemson was his dream good luck to him except when they play us

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT