ADVERTISEMENT

Strength and Conditioning

CrazyHeel

Senior
Apr 9, 2013
I didn't get to watch the game because I had to work, but I got off right after the game and was listening to the post game show on the radio. Over and over the conversation came back to the fact that our guys took over the game in the second half, starting with the 98 yard touchdown drive and didn't look back. For those in attendance or watching, was it as noticable as they made it sound? Did we run S.C's chickens out the coop?

I didn't get to watch the game because I had to work, but I got off right after the game and was listening to the post game show on the radio. Over and over the conversation came back to the fact that our guys took over the game in the second half, starting with the 98 yard touchdown drive and didn't look back. For those in attendance or watching, was it as noticable as they made it sound? Did we run S.C's chickens out the coop?

Yes. The USuCk defense was visibly gassed and we created big holes that the running backs took advantage of.

IMO its not just strength and conditioning though. We have three good running backs which means fresh legs in the fourth quarter.

Last edited:
It was pretty dang hot on the UNC side. Backs were fresh and O line started imposing their will in 4th quarter. Just an air of confidence about team today. Been going a long time to UNC games... today felt like we finally had ball bounce our way

It was pretty dang hot on the UNC side. Backs were fresh and O line started imposing their will in 4th quarter. Just an air of confidence about team today. Been going a long time to UNC games... today felt like we finally had ball bounce our way
They mentioned that the UNC sideline was in the sun all day

conditioning clearly was a factor in this win. also, ample substitutions, using what depth we have to keep guys fresh for the 4th quarter. as a tar heel fan it feels SO good to say "well-coached game"!

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT