ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Fighting Irish game thread

If I felt that the many injuries were the problem, I would feel a whole lot better about a 4 score loss to Notre Dame

With the injuries is there any game left we realistically have a chance to win?

IMO we still have enough talent to sneak up on anyone. Its easy to forget that we really should have beaten Cal and Dook.

IMO we still have enough talent to sneak up on anyone. Its easy to forget that we really should have beaten Cal and Dook.
Should have - yep. But, we did not, just as we have a history under Fedora of losing games we should have won.

With help from a pair of ND miscues, we forced the Irish to punt. Then they returned the favor.

3rd and 1 and we call a passing play. The next drive it will be 3rd and 8 and we will call a running play. I see much better play calling at the pee wee level.

Defense came to play sounds like there are more nd fans than UNC fans in the stands this is why we can't get the proverbial sleeping giant to wake up. I mean he got up and peed in 2015 but that's as close as he has gotten

Its kinda horseshit that a 29 year Aussie can play college football but a 25 year old American can't, unless he was in the military.

Clean tackle by Dorn prevents 1st down, then we stuff ND on 3rd and 4th.

The D is playing very tough.

ND got that 4th down.

I agree with Huard - HD going on 4th down from midfield is about lack of respect for the UNC offense.

At this point what do you do with the O...Let the young guys play and take their lumps...Oline included...What's the point of playing guys that will not be here next year if they can do no better than younger players...

7-0 Irish

Young QB looked sound on that possession and gets his 1st TD pass.

At this point what do you do with the O...Let the young guys play and take their lumps...Oline included...What's the point of playing guys that will not be here next year if they can do no better than younger players...
And they can't can't. If, for example, both Elliott and Byrd are not at least as good as Harris, Fedora should be fired for QN recruiting and training incompetence.
'
But, the Harris scholarship already makes that case.

Bad call - ND player lost his footing, Spain did not toss him to the ground.

Well I have 0 trust in Kap calling plays, but I think it would be pretty fun to go back yard football. Chazz tells the wr where to go so even the coaches have no idea what they're doing. It probably ends awfully but at least it could be entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT