ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Pirates game thread

At this point is it really going to hurt anything to give the back up quarterback a chance?

Announcers catching on: do not like the play calls.

But our OC is the longest serving assistant to Fedora, so he is untouchable.

Reactions: gteeitup
ECU receivers look better coached that ours, ECU QB is a better passer than Elliott, and ECU has a much better OC.

Give Fedora a 10 year extension!

for the life of me i cannot understand why larry won’t take over the play-calling...unless he just doesn’t give a shit about his future.

There needs to be a revolt by Carolina fans at Bubba Cunningham office first thing Monday morning. I could take myself and 7 or 8 eight guys from the neighborhood and accomplish what Larry Fedora is doing. This is a joke and has been for quite sometime.

In 2016, ECU was 3-9. In 2017, ECU was 3-9. ECU is now 01, having lost to 1AA NC A&T.

ECU now leads us 35-19.

Fire Fedora now.

End of the day we don’t care about big time sports at UNC...Thus will happen to the basketball program when Roy is done as well...

Maybe we can get Scott Satterfield from app state. Young coach and he's won both the conference and the bowl game every year after app moved to FBS.... And we saw how they did against Penn State last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT