ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels -vs- Wolpfack Game Thread

Hey, let's hear some chatter from the dugout!

You guys have gotten quiet. Don't you quit on me! No fading away here, fellas...gotta keep the positive mojo going for our Heels.

Let's go Tar Heels!!

Cmon Russ- hang on and make this guy throw strikes every pitch.

Bases no longer loaded as Russell drove in 2.

Carolina up 4 to nil.

Hell to the yes.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
You're a good man, bobby. Hope you didn't give yourself a UTI. Drink two glasses of cranberry juice and call me in the morning.
Dude his name is Bobby, not Bobbie.

HELL YEAH ZOOM.

6-nil and heading to bottom of 8th.

Mazda_Zoom.jpg

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

You're a good man, bobby. Hope you didn't give yourself a UTI. Drink two glasses of cranberry juice and call me in the morning.
Dudes can get them too, you maroon.
Maybe the dudes you hang out with, but my boys only worry about having enough Gold Bond on hand at the ready

This post was edited on 6/20 11:06 PM by UNC71-00

Maybe the dudes you hang out with, but my boys only worry about having enough Gold Bond on hand.
I'm listening to this game on the radio. Station call letters are:

WTMI

Can we just get back to the game? That little bastard Turner is on base again.

If we can beat UCLA to reach the Finals, it primarily will be due to Hobbs Johnson pitching a gem and thus allowing our staff to get the rest it needs.

Maybe the dudes you hang out with, but my boys only worry about having enough Gold Bond on hand.
LOL, you're too late with the correction, dude. You type it on the message boards, it lives in infamy.

Kinda like that ghey quote of mine former has in his signature. I was trying to avoid saying "backwards" and typed "upside down" instead of "facing themselves." He's just pissed that my sig turned into a full-blown mock session on Blue Heaven...

Hobbs Johnson is the freakin' man! Full game?

I literally can't wait to read the Pack Pride "woe is us / the fix is in for Carolina' thread after this game!
smile.r191677.gif

Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Go to Hell STATE!!

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
If we can beat UCLA to reach the Finals, it primarily will be due to Hobbs Johnson pitching a gem and thus allowing our staff to get the rest it needs.
'Zactly.

This performance has the potential to look even better if we manage to pull that off.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
I literally can't wait to read the Pack Pride "woe is us / the fix is in for Carolina' thread after this game!
smile.r191677.gif
Easy, chief. 3 outs to go. Nothing is a given here.
Take this one to the bank. Carolina victory. If we somehow blow this one, I'll post my home address so y'all can all come egg and TP my house.

I'm baaaccckk!!

Ok, the boys are looking really good, but we have blown a big lead in the ninth, so I want MORE runs!

LOL, you're too late with the correction, dude. You type it on the message boards, it lives in infamy.

Kinda like that ghey quote of mine former has in his signature. I was trying to avoid saying "backwards" and typed "upside down" instead of "facing themselves." He's just pissed that my sig turned into a full-blown mock session on Blue Heaven...

Hobbs Johnson is the freakin' man! Full game?
C'mon man- I went with strikethru- I wasn't trying to cover anything up

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
smile.r191677.gif

Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Rah rah Carolina-Lina
Go to Hell STATE!!
I was thinking the same but didn't have the nuts to post it.

Bobby, he was referring to you having man parts -- not lady parts -- and therefore being immune to a urinary tract infection.

And 71 knows I'm just messing with him.

Man, this game thread has gotten way off course. Focus, people!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT