ADVERTISEMENT

Terrific Game

Aug 28, 2019
Obvious South Carolina fan here.

Not much to say, eating crow. But you guys showed up and looked flat out dominant. Won the battle in the trenches. Completely dismantled our defense. Stifled Bentley and messed up his rhythm. Never in a million years could I see you all dominating this game like you did.

Have a great season, I'm going to spend the rest of ours regretting we ever hired Muschamp and wondering how long it will be before we become a top 25 team, years down the line. It's a great first win for Mack Brown. Tremendous. I'm dumbfounded.

Y'all enjoy tonight, it's a good day to be a Heel.

Not much to say, eating crow. But you guys showed up and looked flat out dominant. Won the battle in the trenches. Completely dismantled our defense. Stifled Bentley and messed up his rhythm. Never in a million years could I see you all dominating this game like you did.

Have a great season, I'm going to spend the rest of ours regretting we ever hired Muschamp and wondering how long it will be before we become a top 25 team, years down the line. It's a great first win for Mack Brown. Tremendous. I'm dumbfounded.

I'll gladly accept your congrats!

Pretty sure we are all a little shocked. Much respect to you for coming back. Good luck this year.

Class post. Good luck to your team as well.

Classy poast by @Royal_Spur. I can believe we eked out a win, I’m dumbfounded by the statistical domination. If you had told me one team was going to have a big statistical advantage, I would have said it would be your team.

Good luck with an absolutely brutal schedule. Can’t imagine playing that lineup.

Thanks although I have no clue why Mack allowed you all to have a last second hail Mary from midfield

Ol Royal Spur was talking trash but manned up to come back and give props where due, good for him.

How about that game plan by our National Champion Hall of Fame Coach!!!!!! Way to start the season Coach!!

USC will smother your offense and cause a lot of 3 and outs for the young QB and will make it difficult to overcome late in the game. Jaycee Horn is one of the most lock down corners in America, and their DL is as deep as anyones in the SEC East this season. The Gamecock passing game will be fresh and should have a hay day against the make-shift Tar Heel defense. Guys like Shi Smith, Bryan Edwards, Ortre Smith, Mon Denson and Tavian Feaster are match up nightmares for UNC. By talent this game shouldn't be close, but sometimes Will Muschamp's teams do not do what they should against inferior opponents. I pick the Gamecocks in this one though vs a young and hungry Tar Heel squad by a score of 45-13.

Come get your plate, it's getting cold. But don't send your QB to pick it up, he's likely to serve it to the wrong person.

Such arrogance from a fan of a school who last won an opener against a Power Five school in 1997.....and yes, Mack was your coach then also.

Problem solved! Now come on down and get something to eat.

It’s been entertaining reading all these posts, such hate. I wandered why, y’all lead the series 34–19–4. I kinda like it’s just the first game and lets just play. Then I realized y’all are one of the few teams we pretty much own. Since 1967 were 12-7, and we haven’t lost to y’all since 1991. Thank you we don’t own to many teams. But safe trip and hope no injuries.

Since 2019 we are undefeated against scar and have dominated the overall series. Join your fellow friends at the table and have some crow.

Yeah, because every SEC team is so scared of playing ANY ACC team besides Clemson. Thanks for the laugh!! Strap it up tomorrow, boys. We will see how this plays out.

You still laughing? Tuck your napkin in your shirt, this bird is messy.

very classy of you, much respect...good luck the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT