ADVERTISEMENT

THI Football Central: Minnesota

@andrew jones i can’t find anything on taylor the rb1 for them…he’s really good, but the line has moved 4.5 points this week with rumors of him being questionable.

Hey now, press pause on the excuses, lol!

I don't want anything to distract our team from going all out in this first game! I feel good about the makeup of our team but I worry anytime youngsters have a chance to believe they are "better" than the team they are playing!

Not sure if this is the game thread but oh well. Seems the same enthusiasm has continued with the kickoff which is very little.

I guess this become sGame Thread.

More very bad UNC special teams - have punter far to much time, and then failed to feiled the ball, allowing it to roll forever.

Larry Porter can recruit RBs well. He is OK with developing them - not very god, just OK. He sucks trying to lead special teams. Again,mack will take years to figure that out because he likes Porter.

Field very slick, so Jones just fell down. Idiots will blame Johnson and assume a fast running QB will solve that problem.

Half slip part of a missed tackle that led to Gopher 1st down. This field is bad. Worse than most grass in rain.

No p[ass protection leads to QB double hit while trying to throw - fumble. But saved a D holding,

Hamopton was patient and allowed the block to open the hill, and then he smashed through it. Top level RB.

defense adjusting pre-snap is great, love this…that is how you play defense.

max johnson ain’t it…he may be used to the lights, but right now he’s timid af.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT