ADVERTISEMENT

Things I Would Like to See Against Wofford

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Both Criswell and Maye getting multiple plays. As Howell has some kind of upper body injury, that should be a given.

I also would like to see at least 5 guys on the OL who are not among Searels' 8 favorites (Ezeudu, McKethan, Tucker, Richards, Anderson, Johnson, Montilus, Barnes) play multiple downs. I would like to see 5 guys not among the Searels favorite group playing together.

I would like to see at least 3 WRs who do not start (Downs, Green Olson) be targeted for at least 1 pass.

I would like to see all 4 TEs targeted for at least 1 pass.

I would like to see 11 guys on D at the same time none of whom has started a game all year.

I wonder how they are going to handle the QB situation. Are they just going to give the start to Criswell and keep him in until it gets out of hand or until the fourth quarter? Will it be an alternating situation where they switch every drive/quarter/half? Will it be solely based on performance? Of course, this is assuming we actually do what we're supposed to do on the scoreboard. Nothing will be surprising with this team.

Both Criswell and Maye getting multiple plays. As Howell has some kind of upper body injury, that should be a given.

I also would like to see at least 5 guys on the OL who are not among Searels' 8 favorites (Ezeudu, McKethan, Tucker, Richards, Anderson, Johnson, Montilus, Barnes) play multiple downs. I would like to see 5 guys not among the Searels favorite group playing together.

I would like to see at least 3 WRs who do not start (Downs, Green Olson) be targeted for at least 1 pass.

I would like to see all 4 TEs targeted for at least 1 pass.

I would like to see 11 guys on D at the same time none of whom has started a game all year.
I would like to see you post something positive about our program every once in a while.

I wonder how they are going to handle the QB situation. Are they just going to give the start to Criswell and keep him in until it gets out of hand or until the fourth quarter? Will it be an alternating situation where they switch every drive/quarter/half? Will it be solely based on performance? Of course, this is assuming we actually do what we're supposed to do on the scoreboard. Nothing will be surprising with this team.
Wofford is a weak 1AA team. UNC should be able to win in a cake walk while playing everyone and without Howell a single series.

Of course, as you note, almost nothing should surprise. The offense could look dead in the 1st quarter and then put up 45 points in the 2nd half. The starting D could open the game by forcing Wofford into three 3 and Outs, giving up just 10 total yards. And then that same starting D could get lit up for back to back TDs.

Inconsistency.

win, no injuries, and get lots of backups the majority of the snaps (including both QBs)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT