ADVERTISEMENT

This board....

Because you have no idea what context is.

This is the dumbest shit ever. Never give Brice the ball.

Which is referring to the fact that Brice never got that ball in the last part of the 2nd half. Brice was like 29-17 at that point. Plumlee had 4 fouls. We stopped feeding the post. It was the dumbest shit ever that we stopped giving him the ball.

Maybe you should work on figuring out what you are reading in your holy campaign.

Now that you put it that way, I humbly apologize. I definitely took what you said out of context. Honestly thought you meant something else. To the others saying "F this team" and "Fire Roy!" etc..... Not buying the "heat of the moment" BS. Not a holy campaign at all. Think before you post is all I'm trying to say. Cause the things said really came back to bite some people in their proverbial butts. Peace out.

Now that you put it that way, I humbly apologize. I definitely took what you said out of context. Honestly thought you meant something else. To the others saying "F this team" and "Fire Roy!" etc..... Not buying the "heat of the moment" BS. Not a holy campaign at all. Think before you post is all I'm trying to say. Cause the things said really came back to bite some people in their proverbial butts. Peace out.
Fair enough. All good. Cheers!

Reactions: DaSheed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT