ADVERTISEMENT

This is internet gold...

Happy about all the crazy Dad has put out there, the other guys have some normal Dad stories....

From an article on the video:

Of course, LaVar Ball was in on the joke the whole thing. A press release from Foot Locker confirms that Mr. Ball knew all about his son’s deadpan hi-jinks. Imagine how awkward things would be if big daddy Ball was against his son poking fun at him on the worldwide web. Ball won’t have any issue when this commercial airs during the NBA Draft in eight days. Or will he?

Lonzo Ball said in the Foot Locker press releases that, “My dad and I both love the humor of the spot and I’m glad I got to have a little fun around the topic before going to the league.”

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
From an article on the video:

Of course, LaVar Ball was in on the joke the whole thing. A press release from Foot Locker confirms that Mr. Ball knew all about his son’s deadpan hi-jinks. Imagine how awkward things would be if big daddy Ball was against his son poking fun at him on the worldwide web. Ball won’t have any issue when this commercial airs during the NBA Draft in eight days. Or will he?

Lonzo Ball said in the Foot Locker press releases that, “My dad and I both love the humor of the spot and I’m glad I got to have a little fun around the topic before going to the league.”
Don't think there was ever any doubt about that... kid woudln't have signed a release otherwise.

Actually, probably a very good PR move for them in advance of the draft --- a little self-deprecating humor to dampen the stigma.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT