ADVERTISEMENT

Thread about not running

I took a rest day on Wednesday. I thought you’d all be proud.

Let's see if I got this straight. You are asking a thread full of experienced non-runners to pat you on the back for a single day of not running? Come back when you have put in the real work needed to not run and can better show you're really committed.

I might make today a rest day too. That's two in one week.

Reactions: UNC '92
bOp_5BKR9r__L637fMUXjaAAlA_HDimF_c03L57Ojs4.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
On many occasions during our annual family beach trips, my dad who lived to be 93 years before he passed, would make this comment when he saw someone running, "I just don't understand why someone would come all the way down here just to run up and down the beach." My mom, who lived to be 94 before she passed would fire back, "I just don't understand why you would come all the way down here just to play golf."

On many occasions during our annual family beach trips, my dad who lived to be 93 years before he passed, would make this comment when he saw someone running, "I just don't understand why someone would come all the way down here just to run up and down the beach." My mom, who lived to be 94 before she passed would fire back, "I just don't understand why you would come all the way down here just to play golf."
Man! You're likely to never die.

Leave it to runners to ruin golf.

Reactions: HookUNC75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT