ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bradley

Sep 29, 2013
Noticed everyone riding Tony about staying in the draft. I myself don't believe he's ready but to each his own. We don't know what his background is so all we can do is wish his the best of luck. U never know he just might blow up and become a force on someone's team. One thing for sure we will be just fine with or without him. Good luck big man do u, but another year would help u out

Noticed everyone riding Tony about staying in the draft. I myself don't believe he's ready but to each his own. We don't know what his background is so all we can do is wish his the best of luck. U never know he just might blow up and become a force on someone's team. One thing for sure we will be just fine with or without him. Good luck big man do u, but another year would help u out
Just say NO to Tony Bradley threads .

Yeah some posters spreading fake news to make themselves look smart while at the same time making tony and his family look bad. I for one appreciate what he brought to last years team and said from the first time I saw him play thought he was a potential oad.

Think he'd have been even bettter served coming back but if he's received good info then I can't blame him.

Yeah, the slandering of the Bradley family is just low. Very happy to have had him for a year, I still look fondly upon Marvin as well.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT