ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs N Carolina game thread on Tuesday 5 March 2024.

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Thank you to Armando Bacot for your 5 years of giving your all in blood, sweat and tears. People know about his NIL but very few know about time he has given to visiting kids in local hospitals in the surrounding area.

Thank you Cormac Ryan for being the vocal leader of this years team both off and on the court. Hope to see you as a head Coach some day.

Thank you to Farris, Lebo, Landry and Wojcik for the time you gave in practice to make the top eight scholar/athletes get better. Fans may not understand but rest assured the coaches and their teammates know how important these TEAMMATES are…

After a terrible start to the season the fighting Irish have been playing much better as of late winning 5 of their 6 including wins over Clemson and Wake Forest so I do not expect a blow out but a solid win at home. Hopefully Carolina is not looking past the Irish to facing Duke on Saturday.

Saving the best for last if indeed this is R J Davis’s last time running thru the tunnel at the Dean Dome I hope he goes out a winner with a big scoring game.

Just hope the top 8 players escape the contest tonight without getting injured and then get ready for Duke and March madness…

Thank you to Armando Bacot for your 5 years of giving your all in blood, sweat and tears. People know about his NIL but very few know about time he has given to visiting kids in local hospitals in the surrounding area.

Thank you Cormac Ryan for being the vocal leader of this years team both off and on the court. Hope to see you as a head Coach some day.

Thank you to Farris, Lebo, Landry and Wojcik for the time you gave in practice to make the top eight scholar/athletes get better. Fans may not understand but rest assured the coaches and their teammates know how important these TEAMMATES are…

After a terrible start to the season the fighting Irish have been playing much better as of late winning 5 of their 6 including wins over Clemson and Wake Forest so I do not expect a blow out but a solid win at home. Hopefully Carolina is not looking past the Irish to facing Duke on Saturday.

Saving the best for last if indeed this is R J Davis’s last time running thru the tunnel at the Dean Dome I hope he goes out a winner with a big scoring game.

Just hope the top 8 players escape the contest tonight without getting injured and then get ready for Duke and March madness…
ND has been plain awful all year, they have become solid the past 3 weeks. At home, senior night, my hope is a solid double digit lead, and the extended bench can maintain to steal some minutes overall tonight. Probably won't play out like that, but that's my hope.

Davis on a break hits a jumper
matched by Shrewsbery runner but Washington BOOM then Booth a tap in followed by a Trimble headfake and layup 15-9

Reactions: thompsjj
Withers and Washington playing together is not a good duo.

I think you have to play Washington with Ingram, and Withers with Bacot.

Reactions: Heelicious
Just what the doctor ordered for the first half. Hopefully come out strong and let the extended bench get minutes. ND is not a good team. Finish them !!!!

Reactions: Heelicious
If they hurt RJ, we riot
Krikie - was I hating life there. Heart in stomach. Flashbacks to Marshall’s hand / wrist break.

I hope we get enough of a lead that some guys can go out early. Or maybe RJ not go hellbent out of control driving into 3 tall defenders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT