ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Tracker

Hate to see Greene’s name on there not sure he was really given a chance
He played early while Tez was out and didn’t play well…Dropped a couple passes…I will say though once Tez came back we went from playing 5 or 6 guys at WR to playing only 3…I don’t know what happened…

He played early while Tez was out and didn’t play well…Dropped a couple passes…I will say though once Tez came back we went from playing 5 or 6 guys at WR to playing only 3…I don’t know what happened…
Galloway is another Mack fave who cannot develop players. So we have no depth, even at WR, which group has a whole lot of guys who were heavily recruited. But the group as a whole remains undeveloped, thus wasted.

Like the DL.

But be sure to adore Mack.

Galloway is another Mack fave who cannot develop players. So we have no depth, even at WR, which group has a whole lot of guys who were heavily recruited. But the group as a whole remains undeveloped, thus wasted.

Like the DL.

But be sure to adore Mack.
I disagree with you on this…The WR position has been solid under Mack and Galloway…I just didn’t get why we stopped playing 4 or 5 guys…I know Kobe got hurt and that didn’t help but it’s almost like Mack doesn’t want to play Freshman…I don’t know…I am over Mack 2.0 either way…Hoping he retires after the Bowl Game…

The Plan is not right anyway…Great Football Programs are built from the Inside out…Meaning you start at the Center position and the NT position and build outward…Mack did that 1.0 and Butch was building it…Until we do that it want matter…Look at USC and Lincoln Riley…Compete Hype and garbage just like us…

Some of these players jumping in the portal are a shock. They have only been on campus for a year and just up and leave. So much for competing for playing time. This has become a joke.

Some of these players jumping in the portal are a shock. They have only been on campus for a year and just up and leave. So much for competing for playing time. This has become a joke.
With this staff, you also must consider that a guy hits the portal because he assumes he can get better coaching elsewhere.

Ohio St starting Kyle McCord is in the portal. One place being mentioned is Miami. His record as starter at tOSU is 13-1.

If you're not happy as a QB at tOSU... that's hard to believe!
More about OSU wasn't happy with the QB. They scored 24 or less points 5 times this year and he struggled against Mich/ND while having multiple future 1st round WR's. Word is OSU is looking at the Washington St transfer QB.

Ryan Coe
Morales
Boaz
E Green
Bingley-Jones
Andre Greene Jr
Doc Chapman
George Pettaway
Deuce Caldwell
Justin Kanyuk

It’s Free Agency at its best…Got QB from Okie State and tOSU in the portal…I will say thou the QB I watched in the Big 12 Title game was not good at all…For Okie State…

Go get Tyler Buchner. Got to start as frosh at ND a couple times and looked fine, with promise. Transferred to Bama to keep playing for OC Rees, but lost out. Now in portal for Lacrosse. Breschi needs that kid, because Breschi is the Mack Brown of LAX, always needing more talent than foes to beat them. And that would also mean UNC football might have access to Buchner if our QB depth gets spare.

Ryan Coe
Morales
Boaz
E Green
Bingley-Jones
Andre Greene Jr
Doc Chapman
George Pettaway
Deuce Caldwell
Justin Kanyuk
Sebastian Cheeks

Ryan Coe
Morales
Boaz
E Green
Bingley-Jones
Andre Greene Jr
Doc Chapman
George Pettaway
Deuce Caldwell
Justin Kanyuk
Sebastian Cheeks
I don't mind losing 3rd stringers to the portal, but it kinda sucks when so many 4* are only 3rd stringers and you are losing games to UVA, GT, NCSU. I guess it is just two highly ranked defenders though, and both have been injured a bunch.

Ryan Coe
Morales
Boaz
E Green
Bingley-Jones
Andre Greene Jr
Doc Chapman
George Pettaway
Deuce Caldwell
Justin Kanyuk
Sebastian Cheeks
Tayon Holloway

I don't mind losing 3rd stringers to the portal, but it kinda sucks when so many 4* are only 3rd stringers and you are losing games to UVA, GT, NCSU. I guess it is just two highly ranked defenders though, and both have been injured a bunch.
Welp there we go. Tayon was certainly second string.

Man TOS is in total meltdown mode over the portal…I don’t know if they are serious or just joking…I mean grown men crying over walk-ons leaving the program…It’s like a reality show….

I had a thought earlier today. Mack says he loves high school kids vs transfers so they can develop them well so many leaving isn’t a good sign for HS kids.

I had a thought earlier today. Mack says he loves high school kids vs transfers so they can develop them well so many leaving isn’t a good sign for HS kids.
Of course he's going to say that. Going to be hard to recruit if he goes out and says he wants transfers instead.

Also seems a lot of kids from VA are jumping ship. They will probably end up at va tech or uva and kill us.

No joke my point was the lack of development seems to be evident and guys are leaving.
IT is evident to anybody looking closely at almost every position group on the UNC team. This staff, which is better than what Mack started with, is just like what he had his final years at Texas that got him fired: a bunch of Mack's friends who are at best low average as a group.

Tyler Shough headed to Louisville. Brohm gets another experienced QB.

The downside is that he has been injury prone.

Ryan Coe
Morales- Boston College
Boaz
E Green
Bingley-Jones- Miss St
Andre Greene Jr
Doc Chapman- Marshall
George Pettaway
Deuce Caldwell
Justin Kanyuk
Sebastian Cheeks
Tayon Holloway
DJ Jones

Drake, Walker, Murphy, Gray declaring for NFL Draft.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT