ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lawson in deep s***

Curious as to what he means by it’s a blessing that he keeps his mouth shut about sh** and Roy knows why he doesn’t show unc love? Hmmm

The Chinese may invite him for an extended stay at an undisclosed resort, guy needs to wise up....oh, yeah, still waiting on that I suppose.

He posted a pic with a Chinese stripper and said she had Nice “cakes”. In return On social media Chinese ppl are calling him every racist term you can think of and they’ve kicked him out of the league and the country. Sorry to China for saying your whores have a nice ass.

Yeah, kinda confusing. Is 'cakes' a racist term for Chinese women's butts? Are they mad that he showed that China has strip clubs? (I didn't know they had em). Not sure why all the outrage.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
To whom much is given, much is expected. Clearly a bar to high for Ty to handle...

Look, it really isn't all that hard, understand where you are and what is and is not acceptable where ever you are and let that guide your public words. STARBURY is loved in China and you can not be as smart as Starbury??? Ty, loved his play while at UNC but really, the kid needs a job that has his name on the FRONT of his shirt so he can understand the world most Americans live in... Cause with that he would not piss away big time money from being stupid...

Reactions: keysersosay#1
This is ridiculous he didn't say a racist thing cakes is slang and has been for a while. I know white boys that say it to women. In response Chinese as a whole called him every racist name in the book while calling him racist. Keep in mind this is the same country that is quietly kicking black citizens out of their country blaming them for covid and sending them to Africa a place they have never been. Yet ty is the racist yeah ok. Also I can't believe some of you are defending a country that readily kills manes and tortures its own people

BTW he apologized to Roy and appeared in the unc basketball blm video

This is ridiculous he didn't say a racist thing cakes is slang and has been for a while. I know white boys that say it to women. In response Chinese as a whole called him every racist name in the book while calling him racist. Keep in mind this is the same country that is quietly kicking black citizens out of their country blaming them for covid and sending them to Africa a place they have never been. Yet ty is the racist yeah ok. Also I can't believe some of you are defending a country that readily kills manes and tortures its own people

BTW he apologized to Roy and appeared in the unc basketball blm video

He is a professional basketball and 30+ yrs old! You just don’t post stuff like that..he probably didn’t mean anything by it but it’s time to grow up!! He had his chances in the league and is probably still good to play in the NBA....this is prob an indicator why he isn’t playing at that level! Dude is a straight up headcase

He is a professional basketball and 30+ yrs old! You just don’t post stuff like that..he probably didn’t mean anything by it but it’s time to grow up!! He had his chances in the league and is probably still good to play in the NBA....this is prob an indicator why he isn’t playing at that level! Dude is a straight up headcase
So what about lue who left the bubble to frequent a strip club in atlanta... and plenty of white boys 30+ using that slang. And you still haven't addressed the Chinese calling g him every racist name in the book while defending them. Thanks for proving my point agree to disagree but we do agree he should already have grown up shame such a wasted talent

So what about lue who left the bubble to frequent a strip club in atlanta... and plenty of white boys 30+ using that slang. And you still haven't addressed the Chinese calling g him every racist name in the book while defending them. Thanks for proving my point agree to disagree but we do agree he should already have grown up shame such a wasted talent

I definitely agree that he didn’t mean it in a racist way! I guess I was just trying to get at that he probably shouldn’t post stuff like that and needs to grow up! Talent wise he should still be playing in the league.

He's an alcoholic and a dumbass. It's a shame, but there are a lot of people like that in this world. He can still turn his life around, and I hope he does, not because he played for UNC, but because he's a human being.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Ty has always had maturity issues. He is an adult and not an 18 year old kid. He has to realize that social media posts have consequences. That being said, China will look for any opportunity to make anything related to US look bad. Was it a boneheaded decision on his part, yes, but would not get near the publicity had it happened in any other country.

He's an alcoholic and a dumbass. It's a shame, but there are a lot of people like that in this world. He can still turn his life around, and I hope he does, not because he played for UNC, but because he's a human being.

Great poast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT