ADVERTISEMENT

UNC V Charleston Game Thread

Patrick now with three from downtown matched by another BOOM by Washington and then the big man gets a flush and he is up to 12 points 44-26

We had momentum in other games finishing a half and he kills it by calling timeout and running his sets once again that rarely works. I love Hubert but he needs to let some of these halves finish themselves. Each game takes on its own personality and when we score for 4 to 6 straight possessions on our way to end the first half and then he calls timeout that is when it kills momentum.

Hubert doesn’t takeout High for getting a technical?? That’s not good
I’m sure High feels bad enough about it already. Showing him up in front of the crowd does no good for anyone. I’m sure he got talked to about it when he came out.

I know it’s a low grade opponent but RJ is playing himself into all America level. Maybe ACC poy. Heels consistent best all around player.

Reactions: Ozheelfan
Sumler another three and then Cadeau a short jumper and Duhart puts up a prayer on a three and he banks it in and Washington and short jumper but Sumler his third straight three 84-54

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT