ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Boston College game thread on the CW on Saturday 20 January 2024

If we're trying to win this game Washington or Withers should be in. You don't need to foul protect players who are going to play 3-5 minutes in the second half. I don't mind playing Okonkwo/High from a program perspective just to get them some minutes, but both at once is pretty rough. I'd probably just do one at a time.

Cadeau - Okonkwo with an awesome alley oop to end it! Didn't end up hurting us too much fortunately. Bacot should be really fresh in the second half, and Post has played a lot.

Reactions: thompsjj
Up 3 with our All ACC center barely playing is pretty nice. We were only favored by 6 or 7 depending on the source, so we basically played to expectations without Bacot and without a ton of shooting luck. Will take that.

Reactions: Kool1234567
Oklahoma beat Cincy. That's a really nice win for us. Tenn also up big on Bama. Shaping up to be 2 signature wins.

Reactions: Heelicious
I know it is bitterly cold there but the team is playing like their feet are stuck in two feet of snow. Defense is slow and there were so many careless turnovers is the first that maybe they should bring stick em back that they outlawed on football…Bacot did not attempt one shot

Bacot hooks and travels (if we are being honest) but gets the foul on post and the three-point play 40-31 heels!

BC back to the line and McGlockton nails two 40-33. Post gets number three on Bacot and gets one ft 40-34 then Carolina misses 4 shots andvBC scores on the break 40-36

Ingram just not a good finisher whenever there's a defender at the rim. Been an issue his whole career. Already missed two layups this half.

UNC misses more point-blank, right-under-the-basket shots than ANY team I have EVER seen in my life! It's amazing. Right at the basket, all misses.

Carolina fast break leads to an EC to Ingram alley-oop dunk!

Ingram mugged then retaliates and is called for (Another) foul

If that was a foul on Ingram then we have no chance and should just walk off the floor. Holy moly!!

Ill commentate the commercials...
Does the majority of the population have Chrohhs as ive seen more ads for it than anything today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT