ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs FSU game thread on Saturday 27 January 2024

Cadeau another missed layup with his left hand as Carolina cannot make a layup and it is the only reason the game is so close
Yet on every game, every play, to some he is the second coming of Christ. Can do no wrong, can improve on nothing. Or if it is conceded that results can be better it is always someone else’s fault.

Not watching - looks like Ingram was best player for Heels today.

Reactions: alabamaheel
I would have thought Bacot would have a field day on those missed layups from D rotation but it looked like FSU stayed honest

Another really good win. Beat Georgia Tech and Dook this coming week and the regular season title is going to be hard to lose (barring injuries).

Reactions: Heelicious
Yet on every game, every play, to some he is the second coming of Christ. Can do no wrong, can improve on nothing. Or if it is conceded that results can be better it is always someone else’s fault.

Ingram was a man todays 4 show but this game was about Cadeau. When he went out with that second foul in the first half, FSUs pressure started to bother us, FSU guards could not stay with Cadeau. His not picking up that 3rd foul until the under 10 was huge for us. BUT BUT BUT Ingram, 17 boards (7 were OFFENSIVE boards), 3 steals and 13points (oh and 1 of our only 2 blocks for this game). And not just that but Ingram seems to be in the middle of every badly needed play and ends up with UNC ball?

OK, so I got to ask, who is the better portaled in guy, Ingram or Manek? For me, it just may be Ingram?

I think many, myself included in that group, see the flashes of what EC can do and how special he can be. He certainly has his freshman moments but they are becoming less and less frequent. I don't think there is any coincidence that the better he is becoming the better we are becoming.

Ingram in our glue. He does everything well. He can score, he crushes the boards, he is a gritty, tough defender. He's everything we could ask for in that position.

Ingram was a man todays 4 show but this game was about Cadeau. When he went out with that second foul in the first half, FSUs pressure started to bother us, FSU guards could not stay with Cadeau. His not picking up that 3rd foul until the under 10 was huge for us. BUT BUT BUT Ingram, 17 boards (7 were OFFENSIVE boards), 3 steals and 13points (oh and 1 of our only 2 blocks for this game). And not just that but Ingram seems to be in the middle of every badly needed play and ends up with UNC ball?

OK, so I got to ask, who is the better portaled in guy, Ingram or Manek? For me, it just may be Ingram?
I am also going with Ingram at this point. He is just consistent and does everything well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heelicious

Neither on the portal guy they both are great…EC is the key….He is getting into my Ty Lawson freshman love…He is a dog…

Saw last night how FSU led the conference in bench points. 35/68 were from their bench (2 combined for 25 of those). They are going to be a tough out again if faced again.

Cadeau just played a hell of a game. Got a little loose with it at the end but that was extremely solid.

I was surprised his shot fakes worked so well. He has no intention to shoot. Good team win there. I was impressed with Bacot. He isn't pressing when it isn't his game and that is a great sign for us.

Man, Cormac is such a hustler. Ingram has really been awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT