ADVERTISEMENT

USGA in LA for the US Open

Scheffler might end up biting both Fowler and Clark in the rear end.
Seinfeld-NTTAWWT.gif

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
This has all the feels of a Rory win
after Clark saved bogey on eight, I wouldn't have bet against him if he was ten strokes behind on the eighteenth. I said I wanted to see bogeys and miraculously good recoveries and I got my money's worth just on that one hole.

If that had been me I'd still be out there, with a flashlight and a sling blade, trying to extract that ball from the undergrowth.

This has all the feels of a Rory win
I feel like the golf media doesn't give Rory nearly all the shit he deserves for basically being a choke artist for the past 9 years.

Dude hasn't won a major since 2014 and every time he's in contention on Sunday he gets the yips with the putter.

I feel like the golf media doesn't give Rory nearly all the shit he deserves for basically being a choke artist for the past 9 years.

Dude hasn't won a major since 2014 and every time he's in contention on Sunday he gets the yips with the putter.

Yep. And with him being a massive douchebag, I'm surprised they let him off the hook like they do.

F*ck that guy. I hope he never wins another tournament.

Yep. And with him being a massive douchebag, I'm surprised they let him off the hook like they do.

F*ck that guy. I hope he never wins another tournament.
yeah I guess...but if we're going to talk about chokers, what about that loser Ricky Fowler? What a letdown, not just to himself but to what fans he might have left and to sympathizers who find straggling underdogs irresistible.

yeah I guess...but if we're going to talk about chokers, what about that loser Ricky Fowler? What a letdown, not just to himself but to what fans he might have left and to sympathizers who find straggling underdogs irresistible.

Rickie isn't so much a choker. He's not good enough anymore to be labeled that. Granted, his final round was dogshit but he's been in contention very infrequently as opposed to Rory who's been there a ton and failed to close.

Plus, Rickie is a really likable guy and he's married to a smokeshow.

Edited to add pic of wife:

R.d249c77bc0dded6fdab7d0f423598d06

Rickie isn't so much a choker. He's not good enough anymore to be labeled that. Granted, his final round was dogshit but he's been in conetntion very infrequently as opposed to Rory who's been there a ton and failed to close.

Plus, Rickie is a really likable guy and he's married to a smokeshow.
So, he snagged a smokeshow? Pictures, or it didn't happen. But until then I'll give him a pass on the assumption that you'll come through with some. Pictures of her, that is.

Dang dude, I've been trolling you with Ricky bullshit for almost a week. I finally had to almost spoon feed you the bait. Please pay more attention to my trolling in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
It's weird to me that race car drivers and golfers seem to always have the hottest wives.

no guy with even half a gonad can resist adoring her.

I think what you meant to say was "no individual assigned male at birth and identifying as traditional non-femme identity with even half a nonwoman gamete can resist adoring that individual."

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
I think what you meant to say was "no individual assigned male at birth and identifying as traditional non-femme identity with even half a nonwoman gamete can resist adoring that individual."
yes, that's what I meant to say...or alternately, 'any person identifying as either a man or a woman or something in between or non-human or entirely inanimate going by whatever pronoun they may deem appropriate at the time could view (state chosen pronoun here) and fail to recognize that (state chosen pronoun here) will decide for zieself what emotions zieself might evoke upon the viewing of zie or zie likeness.

rory isn’t a d-bag, that’s just stupid…a closer, nope.

does he deserve heat for not strangling out the competition, sure…maybe it’s not him…he’s been the wire to wire guy, so maybe he’s watson…a fantastic ball striker, but needed to be more aggressive and needed breaks.

rory isn’t a d-bag, that’s just stupid…a closer, nope.

does he deserve heat for not strangling out the competition, sure…maybe it’s not him…he’s been the wire to wire guy, so maybe he’s watson…a fantastic ball striker, but needed to be more aggressive and needed breaks.

Not a d-bag? Rory is a top notch d-bag. He has been for a while. After he won his last major(a decade ago 😂), he was comparing himself to golf legends in his post tournament press conference. He also was a dick in his ending of his relationship with that tennis player. But then it should have become apparent to everyone when he appointed himself the PGA tour spokesperson and was talking all the shit about LIV.

His yips on Sundays is simply karma. F*ck that guy.

Karma? What are you some gypsy woman on the streets of a coastal city that you loathe so much?

He can't close because golf is a mental freaking gymnastics test that he's failed too many times and now he can't get past. Rory isn't winning because Rory has issues...not because of some universe energy because he hates LIV.

Grow up Peter Pan. Count Chocula.

Karma? What are you some gypsy woman on the streets of a coastal city that you loathe so much?

He can't close because golf is a mental freaking gymnastics test that he's failed too many times and now he can't get past. Rory isn't winning because Rory has issues...not because of some universe energy because he hates LIV.

He's won four majors, so I'm not sure why you're acting like he's a bad player because it's been a while since he won. How many players can say they've won multiple majors? And out of those players, how many of them didn't have a streak where they didn't win one? @gunslingerdick's hate for him at least makes sense. You just sound like he ****ed your wife.

He's won four majors, so I'm not sure why you're acting like he's a bad player because it's been a while since he won. How many players can say they've won multiple majors? And out of those players, how many of them didn't have a streak where they didn't win one? @gunslingerdick's hate for him at least makes sense. You just sound like he ****ed your wife.

He's won four majors, so I'm not sure why you're acting like he's a bad player because it's been a while since he won.
Winning = good. Choking = bad.
How many players can say they've won multiple majors? And out of those players, how many of them didn't have a streak where they didn't win one? @gunslingerdick's hate for him at least makes sense. You just sound like he ****ed your wife.
You’ve gotten pretty cranky since I stopped posting around here. Someone f*** your wife?

Winning = good. Choking = bad.

You’ve gotten pretty cranky since I stopped posting around here. Someone f*** your wife?
Why would I be cranky that Rory ****ed your wife?

ETA: To be honest, I hadn't even noticed you left. Sorry.

Not a d-bag? Rory is a top notch d-bag. He has been for a while. After he won his last major(a decade ago 😂), he was comparing himself to golf legends in his post tournament press conference. He also was a dick in his ending of his relationship with that tennis player. But then it should have become apparent to everyone when he appointed himself the PGA tour spokesperson and was talking all the shit about LIV.

patrick reed, tom watson, david toms, cink, d-bags…as i pointed out earlier, rory just can’t close.

and if you’re including how he ended a personal relationship as part of some criteria, then the line is pretty long.

That's an extremely small number when you consider the amount of people who have been on tour. I'd say winning four of them is a pretty good achievement.
don't shoot me, I'm just answering your question and it was about multiples, meaning two or more. There wasn't a number for four, but 'three or more' I think was 46 and somewhat surprisingly, five or more was even less, like 20.

I kid, of course five is less.

Only five have won a career grand slam, and only one has a true grand slam, Bobby Jones. Nicklaus and Woods have each won all the majors at least three times. That makes Sam Snead the greatest golfer of all time.

patrick reed, tom watson, david toms, cink, d-bags…as i pointed out earlier, rory just can’t close.

and if you’re including how he ended a personal relationship as part of some criteria, then the line is pretty long.
what about Fred Couples? I have heard conflicting opinions...either super nice guy or complete dickhead. Please, no 'somewhere in between' kind of answer. He's either a dick or he isn't.

don't shoot me, I'm just answering your question and it was about multiples, meaning two or more. There wasn't a number for four, but 'three or more' I think was 46 and somewhat surprisingly, five or more was even less, like 20.

I kid, of course five is less.

Only five have won a career grand slam, and only one has a true grand slam, Bobby Jones. Nicklaus and Woods have each won all the majors at least three times. That makes Sam Snead the greatest golfer of all time.
Wasn't trying to shoot you. I actually thought it would be more than that. I'd be ok with winning four and then just finishing in the top 5 for the rest of my career. He actually had a refreshing take back when he was winning majors at a record pace, but then got hurt playing soccer. Someone asked him why he would risk the chance of breaking the record for majors. His response was something like he would rather have a life than have that record. Thought that was interesting, because you don't hear people say that. I think people like Jordan and Tiger might feel like they gave up a life sometimes.

Wasn't trying to shoot you. I actually thought it would be more than that. I'd be ok with winning four and then just finishing in the top 5 for the rest of my career. He actually had a refreshing take back when he was winning majors at a record pace, but then got hurt playing soccer. Someone asked him why he would risk the chance of breaking the record for majors. His response was something like he would rather have a life than have that record. Thought that was interesting, because you don't hear people say that. I think people like Jordan and Tiger might feel like they gave up a life sometimes.
I'm almost certain that Michael Jordan doesn't feel like he gave up anything at all. I don't think a man could possibly be more in his element than MJ. I assume Tiger might, but only because of the idiocy he exhibited. I understand the point you're trying to make though. You can become consumed with chasing numbers or you can relax a little and have a good time being more successful than most. But some people aren't happy unless they chase the numbers.

I'm almost certain that Michael Jordan doesn't feel like he gave up anything at all. I don't think a man could possibly be more in his element than MJ. I assume Tiger might, but only because of the idiocy he exhibited. I understand the point you're trying to make though. You can become consumed with chasing numbers or you can relax a little and have a good time being more successful than most. But some people aren't happy unless they chase the numbers.
It seemed like Jordan recognized he gave up a lot when they showed him at the end of that Bulls documentary. You could just see in his expression that he realized he gave up a life. Not necessarily saying he would want to change anything. Just that he was sad about what it cost him.

It seemed like Jordan recognized he gave up a lot when they showed him at the end of that Bulls documentary. You could just see in his expression that he realized he gave up a life. Not necessarily saying he would want to change anything. Just that he was sad about what it cost him.
he might be sad about it in hindsight; but given the opportunity, he would do it all over again. Maybe not the baseball thing.

Ok. Don't call it karma then. Instead, I'll go with the "golf gods". The golf gods have recognized what a little bitch Rory is and have decided to take action. I'll sacrifice a few balls in the water next time I play to please them.

Reactions: dadika13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT