ADVERTISEMENT

Very quick stuff (GW game)...

This team is by far the best team in the nation! And we have the best two-way player in college basketball Caleb “The Leader of Men” Love. His defense has been amazingly good and his play making is sensational. Such a great player!

This team is by far the best team in the nation! And we have the best two-way player in college basketball Caleb “The Leader of Men” Love. His defense has been amazingly good and his play making is sensational. Such a great player!
What have you seen through the first few games to really believe they are the best team in the nation? I’m thinking the regular season version last year was reality and the post-season version was a team that got hot at the right time. This team will get humbled in the next week if they don’t wake up.

What have you seen through the first few games to really believe they are the best team in the nation? I’m thinking the regular season version last year was reality and the post-season version was a team that got hot at the right time. This team will get humbled in the next week if they don’t wake up.
Not with The Leader of Men leading the way…..his will to win is too strong. His teammates will be pulled along in the wave of his strong will and I predict we will go undefeated all the way to the National Championship.

Personally I have no clue who the best team in the nation is at this point, and the rankings are just pretty random guesses to how teams will mesh in the long run. Plenty of talented teams struggling Kansas barely survived Southern Utah last night.

Some of the UNC teams that won it all and were the best in the land by the end, started off shaky in the first few weeks. Only thing I'm fairly certain of is there will be ups and downs aplenty, and I do like this squads chances in the long run.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Exactly, there is no clear-cut dominant team in the nation!

I feel pretty confident that when it matters, UNC will be one of the select few that are talented enough and playing well enough to grab the prize!

Not with The Leader of Men leading the way…..his will to win is too strong. His teammates will be pulled along in the wave of his strong will and I predict we will go undefeated all the way to the National Championship.
I think his potential is still not reached. Yet, he is on or off each game. As with almost the whole team, what's going on between their ears is the biggest glaring issue. High level players make their counterparts better. They demand excellence. I still see flashes of pouty teenager and flashes of excellence. Dude was a Rockstar during post season last year. But not there completely this season. As alluded to earlier, we have only saw 2 half of Carolina Basketball so far.

I think his potential is still not reached. Yet, he is on or off each game. As with almost the whole team, what's going on between their ears is the biggest glaring issue. High level players make their counterparts better. They demand excellence. I still see flashes of pouty teenager and flashes of excellence. Dude was a Rockstar during post season last year. But not there completely this season. As alluded to earlier, we have only saw 2 half of Carolina Basketball so far.
Love is the Alpha Dog….the rest of the flock must decide to follow the Alpha Dog.

What you see as pouty is his disgust with poor play….but when he shows the emotion…you call it pouting. Do you really want him to demand excellence?

He plays defense end to end now. He’s not slacking at all. He distributes the ball. He 2ball% is best on the team..his 3ball will get way better.

The Leader of Men is the Alpha….his teammates need to just accept it and stop fighting against it. He is Jordan on the Bulls….Mondo is Bill Cartwright…RJ is Steve Kerr… Leaky is Rodman.

The team has struggled as a whole, but in those struggles it has been Caleb that has took control at the start of the 2nd half when in doubt so far, twice.

Caleb has found the ability to contribute even when he isn't scoring in bunches. He played masterful D, helped with distributing the ball and showed leadership all game! The entire team made a serious jump in effort, concentration, and sharing the ball!

It was a great effort!

Caleb has found the ability to contribute even when he isn't scoring in bunches. He played masterful D, helped with distributing the ball and showed leadership all game! The entire team made a serious jump in effort, concentration, and sharing the ball!

It was a great effort!

I agree about his defense. His defense has improved leaps and bounds from last year. We knew he had the talent but the effort wasn't always there. He's providing a much more consistent effort on that end of the floor this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT