ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 games

There was a lot of negative comments on social media from Carolina fans that I read in an article about it. Either way, I thought it was great.
I found a treasure trove of the kind of reaction you're talking about. First of all, I guess I heard it wrong, thinking it was played at the stadium. But it was ESPN I guess.

Carolina fans say it was presented as dooks anthem, and I missed that too if true. So I can see why that would upset some, but geez people, lighten up....it was like rubbing the last two meetings of our basketball teams in their face. I loved it and a lot of others did as well in the postings I found.

And I still contend, they (ESPN) can not possibly be that stupid. Everybody knows dook is a New Jersey thing.

Reactions: Archer2
yep, mine ripped ligaments in two, a tendon, blood vessels. Swelled to the size of a football before I could get to the locker room. It had to be in a cast for quite some time.
The good news is it now does not look like there was a break, duke is saying that it is not season ending, I am glad for that. I hate to see any kid hurt and I do not like playing a rival that is limited due to injury, I prefer we play them with their full strength and let the better team win. Now I do hope he sucks if we play them, hope he has a terrible game being honest but I want his terrible game to be because of our defense rather than because he is hurt.

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT