ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Other Games

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
ND at Moo - if the Irish were entering as full members I'd be all Irish today. But as they are not, it is in the ACC's best interests and UNC's for the Fighting' Wufs to pull off the upset.

I just do not see it happening.

Random question though: is it down when the knee hits the ground or does the shin count as well? Always thought it was the knee. Nebraska’s qb had his shin hit but no knee (as far as I could see) and they said down.

Random question though: is it down when the knee hits the ground or does the shin count as well? Always thought it was the knee. Nebraska’s qb had his shin hit but no knee (as far as I could see) and they said down.
Pretty sure it’s anything other than hand or foot. Elbow, shin, wrist, knee, hip, head, etc.

ND at Moo - if the Irish were entering as full members I'd be all Irish today. But as they are not, it is in the ACC's best interests and UNC's for the Fighting' Wufs to pull off the upset.

No…

I only pull for west Raleigh in basketball when they play dook…

I only pull for dook when they play west Raleigh in football…

Charleston Southern 14 Clemson 7….

Man what is going on in Death Valley…
they just look unmotivated

eta: scarolina better watch out tonight because furman is good…i don’t know why big boys want to invite and pay small school in-state usa for this…it’s a no-win situation.

they just look unmotivated

eta: scarolina better watch out tonight because furman is good…i don’t know why big boys want to invite and pay small school in-state usa for this…it’s a no-win situation.
I agree - the reason UNC should newer play App St or ECU or Charlotte. Just schedule someone else.

NCSU football is akin to dook basketball. I only pull for dook football when they play State.

I think most surprising to me so far today is that Tulane without their star QB is beating Ole Miss at the Half. And the Tulane D has stood up the very good Ole Miss running game.

Miami handled A&M rather easily. Another good win for the ACC. Wake over Vandy was another ACC over SEC win.

now i’m concerned about miami…did that qb finally leave?

i have no idea about their personnel.

lol @ jimbo fisher right now

Last edited:
So what is going on in that mega great football conference known as the SEC? They seem to now have dropped several games to the weak in football ACC?

So what is going on in that mega great football conference known as the SEC? They seem to now have dropped several games to the weak in football ACC?
I tried to tell you all that the ACC was about to undergo a great resurgence, and that all the naysaying was far off-base.. I tried to tell you, but my post somehow failed to appear on this board. But I was thinking it.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT