ADVERTISEMENT

What did Heels do with PK80 unis?

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't mind them after a couple of games. I still prefer the traditional jerseys, but they weren't as bad I thought they would be.
My first reaction was "too bright" but I adjusted and ended up liking them. It's the all-black trim that made it work.

Really, why did this two-bit tourney require special unis?

Frankly, l think schools traditional unis would have made it a much better tourney and experience!

I am all for new school so to speak but some stuff you just dont mess with UNC's uniforms should always and forever say North Carolina. Not U.N.C. not interlocking nc hot even tar heels

Really, why did this two-bit tourney require special unis?

Frankly, l think schools traditional unis would have made it a much better tourney and experience!
Because Nike sponsored the tournament and also clothes each team so They wanted more merchandise that they could sell.... Didn’t you read Phil Knight’s book??

Afraid lhavent read Phil Knights book. I had no idea who
Phil Knight was before the tourney. Still don't understand why he is held with such awe.
I thought the unis were awful and see no future use for them. It would have been much better for the schools to wear their traditional unis. Use the PK unis for bum wad, then send them back to Nike for sale on the anniversary of the tourney!!!

Afraid lhavent read Phil Knights book. I had no idea who
Phil Knight was before the tourney. Still don't understand why he is held with such awe.
I thought the unis were awful and see no future use for them. It would have been much better for the schools to wear their traditional unis. Use the PK unis for bum wad, then send them back to Nike for sale on the anniversary of the tourney!!!
After Walton's non-stop commercial for Knight, the book, and Nike, I now know who Knight is and about his book. Still not interested in either one. But if he brought us that tournament, then he's on my good list.

I like Walton, but that shilling for his dinner performance was embarrassing.

I know NIKE likes to do that crap to try and create a special look that they can sell. Like they did with those hideous silver bullet uniforms a few years back. Hate it in football also. If you are a tradition rich program, stick with your base uniform always. You don't see Alabama football ever deviate from their traditional uniforms.

I would go for that just to put little Carolina in their place I had like 8 of them wearing that ugly Garnett and black that said Carolina on it tell me we stole their stuff I just laughed and said check the dates of the 2 colleges and when they started. They didn't care

Honey, there ain't but one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT