ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite South Park episode?

NoleSoup4U

Hall of Famer
Oct 7, 2003
Badass Trailer Park
I'd have to say that the Woodland Critter Christmas episode is my favorite, just because of how delightfully evil it is.

iu

Reactions: dadika13
My favorite show ever. I'll give a top 3:

3. Imaginationland trilogy - So smart. This should have been a movie.

latest

2. Go God Go 1&2 - Another really smart episode and the writing on it is phenomenal.

south_park_Go_God_Go_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7U0HHzJHOiWklrEhZBsVlDo58LyXHhrPwn7hd6rHaoM.JPG

1. Margaritaville - Probably the best commentary on the recession out there. The parallel to Jesus is outstanding and Cartman railing on the Jews all episode is hysterical.

south-park-s13e03c05-improbable-but-not-impossible-16x9.jpg

My favorite show ever. I'll give a top 3:

3. Imaginationland trilogy - So smart. This should have been a movie.

latest

2. Go God Go 1&2 - Another really smart episode and the writing on it is phenomenal.

south_park_Go_God_Go_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7U0HHzJHOiWklrEhZBsVlDo58LyXHhrPwn7hd6rHaoM.JPG

1. Margaritaville - Probably the best commentary on the recession out there. The parallel to Jesus is outstanding and Cartman railing on the Jews all episode is hysterical.

south-park-s13e03c05-improbable-but-not-impossible-16x9.jpg

When they cut the head off that chicken and let it run around that board, I lose it everytime.

iu

Reactions: dadika13
Impossible, but I'll try...

For some reason, I always like the Pip/Great Expectations episode

south-park-s04e05-pip_16x9.jpg

AND, a close second is Sexual Healing, because of Butters' obsession with the "bush."

latest

The Great Expectations episode had its own charm, but that Sexual Healing episode is a classic.
I just like the British accents and the way they blew up the ending. Mr. Pocket was hilarious. I also like the book. The voices for Oprah's "Minge" and asshole were even better with the accents. The asshole's thick Scottish accent was too funny.

Sexual Healing was awesome. When I saw Kenny dead with the Batman outfit and the rope, I lost it. But, when Butters flips over the bush, I fell in the floor. I had the same reaction as he did when I was a little kid when I saw Playboy for the first time.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I just like the British accents and the way they blew up the ending. Mr. Pocket was hilarious. I also like the book. The voices for Oprah's "Minge" and asshole were even better with the accents. The asshole's thick Scottish accent was too funny.

Sexual Healing was awesome. When I saw Kenny dead with the Batman outfit and the rope, I lost it. But, when Butters flips over the bush, I fell in the floor. I had the same reaction as he did when I was a little kid when I saw Playboy for the first time.

A lot of people don't like the "Gary and Minge" episode. I thought it was hilarious.

A lot of people don't like the "Gary and Minge" episode. I thought it was hilarious.
Well, I never liked Towelie. The episode itself isn't funny, really. But, the dialogue with Gary and Minge is extremely funny. At the end, when Gary dies... priceless.

Yeah. I didn’t like that one.

I also don’t have the let’s fighting love one in my top 10 and I know it’s a lot of people’s favorite.

I really like the one where Cartman thinks he’s dead.

Really surprised this thread made it to double digit poasts with no mention of “Scott Tenorman Must Die.”

Besides ones mentioned, my favorites include “You’re Getting Old,” “Make Love Not Warcraft,” “Douche and Turd,” “All About Mormons,” “201,” “Fishsticks,” and “Trapped in the Closet.”

Really surprised this thread made it to double digit poasts with no mention of “Scott Tenorman Must Die.”

Besides ones mentioned, my favorites include “You’re Getting Old,” “Make Love Not Warcraft,” “Douche and Turd,” “All About Mormons,” “201,” “Fishsticks,” and “Trapped in the Closet.”

Yeah, I expected the "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode to be brought up early.

DUCK PRESIDENT 2020!!!

Reactions: heelz2345

You’re Getting Old really had me sad cuz I thought it was a metaphor for them and they were ending the show.

It was the last one before the big break they used to do mid season and some people thought they’d announce it’s the last season.

Fun fact, The Stevie Nicks song at the end didn’t get cleared until like 1pm on the day of the air.

You’re Getting Old really had me sad cuz I thought it was a metaphor for them and they were ending the show.

It was the last one before the big break they used to do mid season and some people thought they’d announce it’s the last season.

Fun fact, The Stevie Nicks song at the end didn’t get cleared until like 1pm on the day of the air.

The movie trailers in "You're Getting Old" were LOL funny. "Rated Arrrrrgh for pirates, F*** YOU!!!

I just got finished watching the "Royal Pudding" episode, and while the episode in itself isn't the best, the parts with Mr. Mackey dog cussing the kindergarden kids, who are trying to perform the Tooth Decay play is f***ing classic!

NSFW

Oh it definitely was a metaphor for Matt and Trey. I do think it signaled a turning point in the show, though luckily not a conclusion.

The farmers in that episode are super funny to me. "Leave them britches alone, they've had enough!"

Not to derail the thread by any means, but I'd also like to shout out the stuff they created outside the show, specifically Team America and The Book of Mormon. The speech at the end of Team America is one of the best monologues in any movie, and the theme song is fantastic. I've seen Book of Mormon 3 times at DPAC and have laughed my ass off every time. It's in my top 5 musicals of all time, it's so great. If you haven't before, check out the sound track at least. And then go rewatch Broadway Bro Down, which is also one of my favorite episodes.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Not to derail the thread by any means, but I'd also like to shout out the stuff they created outside the show, specifically Team America and The Book of Mormon. The speech at the end of Team America is one of the best monologues in any movie, and the theme song is fantastic. I've seen Book of Mormon 3 times at DPAC and have laughed my ass off every time. It's in my top 5 musicals of all time, it's so great. If you haven't before, check out the sound track at least. And then go rewatch Broadway Bro Down, which is also one of my favorite episodes.
Team America: World Police is awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT