ADVERTISEMENT

What Outsiders Are Saying

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
AJ gave me the go ahead to start this thread. I'm hoping that this thread can become a staple at Four Corners. The title "What Outsiders Are Saying" is something I came up with to get this started. Perhaps we can conduct a poll for a better name. Bottom line, we want EVERY premium member to become a contributor to this thread. Personally, I would like to see at least 5-10 new posts each day. Who knows, someone may become so good that AJ may decide to put you on the payroll! The purpose of this thread is not for back and forth commentary and discussions among members. Thus, start your own thread if you want to discuss a particular recruit, issue, etc.

Q & A

1. What should I post?
Answer: Post only DIRECT LINKS to articles and videos on UNC "target" recruits, current players, current team and former players, including links to Twitter messages.

2. What is considered a "Target" Recruit?
Answer: The recruit has committed to UNC, has a UNC offer or mentioned by Clint or Andrew that UNC is looking at. Also, surprise players that Roy is visiting and you have "link" that states it. Twitter links are good for this.

3. What links are prohibited?
Answer: Direct links to the Inside Carolina and Tar Hill Times sites are PROHIBITED.
These sites compete against Four Corners.

4. Are members allowed to comment on posts?
Answer: The only commentary, if any we are looking for from contributors is a brief statement in their post. If members want to discuss a particular player, issue, etc., please start a separate thread to discuss the player or issue.

I'm going to post several examples to get this started. Let me know if you have any questions. Please keep in mind that we expect you to post negative articles also. Keep in mind this is what "outsiders are saying" Let folks form their own opinions in a separate thread but please keep the discussions out of this thread. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

AJ, if I have missed something please advise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News