ADVERTISEMENT

What you listening to today?

311272946-pattie-boyd-garota-que-inspirou-george-harrison-e-eric-clapton.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I never knew til today that “Layla” and “something “ by the Beatles were written about the same girl

That musta been some hella gash
Apparently there are multiple songs by different artists about her. Sounds like it was good and well worn. That's one of those music rumors, so it's probably not true.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
wait....butter pecan moonshine?
yup .. over the counter Ole Smoky available at your finer NC ABC stores. Also have a tasty banana pudding and if ya add a shot of kahlua to the nutter pecan it taste just like a B52 but it's plain delicious straight out of the freezer.

Reactions: bluetoe
The piano intro to freebird was composed by a roadie for skynrd while the band was at lunch. He was a trained concert pianist and when they returned from eating they walked in on him playing it. They instantly loved it and included it in the song with him performing it.

Reactions: tarheel0910
The piano intro to freebird was composed by a roadie for skynrd while the band was at lunch. He was a trained concert pianist and when they returned from eating they walked in on him playing it. They instantly loved it and included it in the song with him performing it.
Billy Powell... It's hard to imagine how LS could even afford a roadie at that point in their career.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Last night I was mixing the wifey a margarita and for some reason this song came into my head.

Reactions: bluetoe
I know most of you don't really get into rap, but I've been listening to Joyner Lucas' new album. That guy is a great story teller. One of the best out right now, regardless of genre. I'll post one of his newest storytelling songs that he did with Jellyroll.

I know most of you don't really get into rap, but I've been listening to Joyner Lucas' new album. That guy is a great story teller. One of the best out right now, regardless of genre. I'll post one of his newest storytelling songs that he did with Jellyroll.

I like that song. I don't listen to a bunch of Joyner Lucas but the stuff I've heard, I like. And I'm a big fan of Jelly Roll.

On a side note, and I mention this because of Lucas wearing the Kiss shirt in that video, but this fad where young people are wearing shirts of bands of yesteryear is a bit annoying. I saw a kid the other day with a Ramones shirt on and I was like, "oh, cool,...the Ramones. You listen to them?" And he was like, "nah, I just like the shirt." Lame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT