ADVERTISEMENT

What's the ugliest car ever made?

barkan-counterbalancecnet.jpg

Reactions: Heelicious
How is the 80’s were so great for music and movies but absolutely horrible for car design? I mean even corvettes were butt ugly. There is not one single us model from the 80’s that has any collectibility

How is the 80’s were so great for music and movies but absolutely horrible for car design? I mean even corvettes were butt ugly. There is not one single us model from the 80’s that has any collectibility

Lie!

60866241-300-0@2x.jpg

10092055_2008214736301.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

1986-AMC-Eagle-Wagon-frnt-lft-1024x791.jpg

I had some other 80s models in this poast but then I saw that you stipulated "U.S. made". So the Datsun, Porsche and VW got taken out. But I completely disagree that there were no awesome cars in the 80s.

makes sense, I get it but it looks odd and wouldn't feel all that great driving in heavy rain on those skinny tires
I agree with you on the looks but since this is OOTB and being argumentative is encouraged, heavy rain is actually one situation where they'd give a traction advantage - wider tires are more prone to hydroplane, while skinnier ones are better able to cut through the water to the road surface.

Lol that is not at all what I expect Tesla's pickup to look like.

Will be interesting to see it when it's revealed Nov. 21 (or leaked before).

But that's awful.
It looks like a work of art compared to the actual production version.

MW-HV788_cybert_20191121235300_ZH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT