ADVERTISEMENT

Which player do you think will improve the most.

Robinson & Maye

And even if he doesn't "improve", Berry should be more prolific with the team completely in his hands.

Pinson because he will be given more opportunities than previous years, but Woods if can finally play more under control and learn when and where to pick his spots could become a player this year.

Pinson because he will be given more opportunities than previous years, but Woods if can finally play more under control and learn when and where to pick his spots could become a player this year.

I really hope Theo isn't given more opportunities without considerable improvement. Even on low usage (15.1%), his efficiency (47.3% TS%) was atrocious.

I really hope Theo isn't given more opportunities without considerable improvement. Even on low usage (15.1%), his efficiency (47.3% TS%) was atrocious.

I get where you are coming from, but Pinson last year missing so much time hurt him a lot. We really did not run plays for him to find any offensive flow. Think he will slash to the bucket more and be given more chances to test his shot. Being a senior Pinson should be able to capitalize on other teams mistakes.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
BRob makes the similar Kenny Williams jump from Fr to So seasons, hopefully without the injury.

Reactions: Archer2
Not really comfortable making a projection based off of a pick up game but it is a kind of the only real glimpse we have had since the season ended. It was a brief look to see who and how some of our guys may have improved so far this off season.

To me the guy that struck me as maybe more improved than would maybe be expected was BRob. Looks a bit thicker so weight room time seems to be showing up and his stroke looked very quick and confident.

Manley moved pretty well, seems to have added bulk and seemed to have decent stamina as compared to what I was expecting. Both he and Huffman seem pretty heavy footed but in time both seem to be able to do what we will need them to do, rebound physically and defend physically, and slam anything they catch close to the hoop. Manley little jumper is a good sign, hope those 2 kids work on shooting free throws.

Still don't love Theo's jump shooting, hard to drive if the defense does not respect your jumper. Not a great showing for 7th, hope he vastly improves over the rest of this off season because if he doesn't PT will be hard for him to come by.

Wes's brother, darn good walk on, he could contribute earlier than many think, didn't look rail thin skinny to me and he is a kid that can hit the mid range extended.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT