ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kentucky Go Back to the Platoon System Next Year?

For all the negativity on this board directed at UK and Calipari, does anyone honestly think UNC is closer to their next NCAA Championship than UK is?
We just won the Championship, but UK (and Duke) are loaded every year and deserve the preseason accolades directed their way. For many years, we were "that" program. The program loaded with McD AA that rarely would ever win a Championship.
I don't like our rivals, but I respect the fact they have embraced and thrived in the OAD system. We can't keep up with recruiting so hopefully we can continue to develop Championship level play from great talent.

Yes, I do, particularly if Bradley returns.

Calipari trying to get the UNC job would be the equivalent of Bozo the Clown applying to be the president of Harvard.

Cal gives the players 2 years at most. He forced Briscoe and Humphries out (sophomores) that will likely go undrafted. Calipari knows how to work the system. You have to give him credit. He really does not need Knox, but I think he added him just to keep him from Duke or UNC.

He will probably start Knox at the 2 as he promised. At least he is not K who lies to players. K told Goldwire that he was coming in to run the second unit. Second unit? When has K had a second unit?
He forced no one out. But I guess you can say it. He lets them make their own decisions with NBA information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT