🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 658 6/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I gave up on this one and went ahead and looked up the answer. I call bullshit; the answer is not a proper word AFAIC. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I just flat out gave up, although I came close a time or two before. I am mildly annoyed.

I gave up on this one and went ahead and looked up the answer. I call bullshit; the answer is not a proper word AFAIC. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I just flat out gave up, although I came close a time or two before. I am mildly annoyed.
I gave up also. I thought that word was slang….

I gave up also. I thought that word was slang….
it was listed as 'informal' in the dictionary I looked it up in, and as slang in another place or two. Informal is just another way of saying slang, IMO. I know the term as being military snark from my time in it, and it's an acronym like 'fubar'. I don't know how any acronym can be considered a legit word.

I also searched the rules, and I found a site that said no slang words would be used.

I have to admit though that the term didn't come to mind when I was playing. I thought very positively that I had the solution with my second word (which was as far as I got). Good thing this isn't a betting game, because I would have bet heavy on it.

Wordle 659 6/6

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 660 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 660 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟨⬛🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 660 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 661 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 661 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 662 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

They are picking killer words this week.

Reactions: bluetoe
Wordle 662 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

They are picking killer words this week.
yes they are; this one was interesting, not a word that would easily come to mind. But being given those middle three letters made it totally solvable.

Wordle 663 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 663 4/6

⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 664 4/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 664 3/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

What in tarnation are you doing Wordling at 4:30 am?
I do that too, check my times. It's the best time for something mental. Not that many distractions from women begging for sex and that sort of thing.

On the other hand, clearly he was hallucinating. If you're going to be king, you have to show up often enough to be recognized.

Wordle 665 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT