ADVERTISEMENT

Wordle

Wordle 242 3/6

🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩this one was the hardest but it should have been the easiest for me. Brain dead all day I guess.

Wordle 243 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jesus
I'm feelin' ya, cool. I had a sure two and look where I ended up. Looks like the same thing happened to you.

Wordle 243 5/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one actually pissed me off. Screw the NYT.

We must not have had the same word bc if you had the first three letters and the last letter there’s like only one word you could make.
my word and cool's word must be the same because there are like three more that we could have tried.

I checked with somebody else here some time back by outing the word the next day, and they were the same..so I have been assuming the words are all the same. Maybe we can check it out tomorrow, (if I can remember the word)

We must not have had the same word bc if you had the first three letters and the last letter there’s like only one word you could make.
Not necessarily. It would depend on what letters you have already eliminated. One person could have only one option, but another could have three if they didn't eliminate the same letters earlier.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Not necessarily. It would depend on what letters you have already eliminated. One person could have only one option, but another could have three if they didn't eliminate the same letters earlier.
actually he's right, but the problem is in the 'other' category. He can explain if he wants to.

Yea so I was still playing the old Wordle somehow I was a day behind. They did a changeover 2-3 days ago. Now I’m up to date on The NY Times Wordle.

that first guess is so critical. if i dont get at least 1 green and 1 yellow, i'm headed for a damn 4. it's like starting off my golf round with a 3 putt ... just sets the table.

Reactions: Heelicious
Wordle 245 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

bombed

Wordle 245 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hail Mary in the middle gave me nada

Wordle 245 5/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

that first guess is so critical. if i dont get at least 1 green and 1 yellow, i'm headed for a damn 4. it's like starting off my golf round with a 3 putt ... just sets the table.
I generally start with same word least or stale then round. Those two words are almost always bound to identify several letters.

i got lucky to get a 4 today ...

Wordle 246 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I generally start with same word least or stale then round. Those two words are almost always bound to identify several letters.
I posted an article earlier where they said that the best word to start with was crane. There was a mathematical YouTube video explaining why, but I didn't take the time to watch it.

Wordle 247 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 245 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hail Mary in the middle gave me nada
lol, you threw a Hail Mary with no receiver downfield?

same here, it was basically process of elimination bc not much else made sense.
when it came down to it, no other word I could think of fit. It wasn't that I was crazy about the word (which I did happen to be familiar with), it was just I had no other option after going through the letter progressions a LOT.

But I like these a lot better than the ones that give you a word that's one letter off from a handful of others. Then it's just a guessing game and I usually suck at guessing/gambling.

• Haha
Wordle 247 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

woo hoo I'm butter baby, I'm on a roll.

I don't know what's going on, forgive me if this shows up twice because I'm sure I already posted it.

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
Wordle 247 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

woo hoo I'm butter baby, I'm on a roll.

I don't know what's going on, forgive me if this shows up twice because I'm sure I already posted it.
WHAT A DAMN GUESS !! congrats. go buy a scratch off 😝

ha, thanks. Actually the good guess part was choosing a lucky first word. I can't say beyond that at this time but those two yeller squares did it for me.
"lucky first word" ... 2 yellows?? i'll be honest, that wouldnt have helped me much at all (which is obvious based on how i did today). I consider a "lucky first word" at least 1 green, if not 2.

"lucky first word" ... 2 yellows?? i'll be honest, that wouldnt have helped me much at all (which is obvious based on how i did today). I consider a "lucky first word" at least 1 green, if not 2.
I guess I can go ahead and say this much. My opening word gave me two vowels, and just as importantly it told me that they didn't go where you might normally expect them to. So a ton of usual words were eliminated right off the bat. Once I let that settle in, it probably wasn't a minute before the word popped into my cranium. I knew there wouldn't be many if any other words that fit, so I went with it without checking for others and bingo. Felt pretty good after bombing out the other day. Look at that one and tell me how lucky I am.

If I had gotten just one of those two letters as a consonant, and if they hadn't showed me where not to put them so well, I would probably have gone four at least.

I guess I can go ahead and say this much. My opening word gave me two vowels, and just as importantly it told me that they didn't go where you might normally expect them to. So a ton of usual words were eliminated right off the bat. Once I let that settle in, it probably wasn't a minute before the word popped into my cranium. I knew there wouldn't be many if any other words that fit, so I went with it without checking for others and bingo. Felt pretty good after bombing out the other day. Look at that one and tell me how lucky I am.

If I had gotten just one of those two letters as a consonant, and if they hadn't showed me where not to put them so well, I would probably have gone four at least.
okay this is making more sense now ... we did not have the same word. my word did not have vowels where your 2 yellow squares are located.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT