ADVERTISEMENT

Worldle

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
#Worldle #215 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

This game is really hard, but geo fans might like it. Yesterday's country was Falkland Islands.

#Worldle #216 X/6 (97%)
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬅️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↙️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨➡️

I figured this would happen. I like this game though.

Last edited:
Total WAG

#Worldle #216 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
LMAO, that might be less probable than guessing the first word in Wordle. Drinks are on you.

I was all over it with my second guess, but I only got farther away after that. They don't explain much. The mileage they give must mean from center to center, where I thought it would mean nearest border to nearest border.

LMAO, that might be less probable than guessing the first word in Wordle. Drinks are on you.

I was all over it with my second guess, but I only got farther away after that. They don't explain much. The mileage they give must mean from center to center, where I thought it would mean nearest border to nearest border.
Should've spent my luck on a lottery ticket.

Reactions: bluetoe
#Worldle #217 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↖️
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛➡️
this game is going to be like a yo-yo for me, up and down. I'll nail some and be totally lost in the dark for others.

did I say I like this game? I hate this game.

#Worldle #218 X/6 (83%)
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↗️
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜↘️

did I say I like this game? I hate this game.

#Worldle #218 X/6 (83%)
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↗️
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜↘️
Agreed
#Worldle #218 X/6 (79%)
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↗️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↙️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↙️

but I learned about a place I never knew existed and don't care that it does.

#Worldle #220 4/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜↖️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜↖️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

eta... I need my ass kicked for not getting this one on the first guess. I kept thinking it looked familiar but I figured it was probably just because I like to look at maps. Then when I closed in on it, I realized I had spent time there and had studied its outline considerably. Doh.

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys do this one. I know a little about a lot of things. Clearly, geography is NOT one of them. Good luck to you.

I don't know how you guys do this one. I know a little about a lot of things. Clearly, geography is NOT one of them. Good luck to you.
thanks. Geography is an area of interest to me, and anytime some global incident occurs I try to pinpoint where on the globe it happened. I've tried recognizing and memorizing the countries of Africa, the 'stans, SA, etc. I do fairly well identifying countries in outline when they are shown with their surrounding outlined countries, but these isolated outlines are a bitch to recognize. It's a tough game.

I'm struggling w most. I missed Netherlands the other day despite being in the right region immediately

#Worldle #228 X/6 (41%)
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜⬅️
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜⬅️
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬅️
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜⬅️
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜⬅️
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬅️

BIG whiff.

never heard of it and I was completely lost just trying to get near it; I never even came close.
Yep, not sure I'll remember it in the future either lol. 92% was technically close, but in reality I was on a different planet
#Worldle #228 X/6 (92%)
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛⬅️
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↙️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛⬅️
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛↖️
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛↙️

#Worldle #233 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬅️
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜➡️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘️