ADVERTISEMENT

ZUNC vs Virginia game thread Saturday 27 Feb 2015

you would think that Meeks would know by now to stop bringing the ball down to below his chest before a shot .. VA lives for that.

I disagree with Bilas. I'll take that long two all day from Wilkins. Let him have it.

Krikie! Paige's shots are looking about as good as mine right now. Seems like Brice really has his motor going, which is good.

Jesus . . . that deep hollow sound of the ball hitting the rim in that gym is the worst I've heard while watching a game.

Reactions: RP12
43-45 as Johnson is fouled again the in paint at the first tv timeout. Carolina FINALLY pounding down low where Virginia has no one that can stop Brice consistently.

He's no 2 guard thats for sure . . playing him at that position has been a failed experiment.

Yeah, I wish he would play point.

And there is the downside to Hicks. Can't rebound and it leads to a score for them.

Every time they get an offensive rebound they score.

I'm not sure why that is a goal tend. The ball wasn't over the cylinder.

Paige has to get it going, their backups are contributing, we need something out of our leader.

Screen and roll kills us again. Keep tying it up and then getting killed on the same stuff that has gotten us all year.

So they call that foul on Hicks and than no foul on Virginia when they mugged Pinson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT