ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Season Discussion Thread

I really thought that Perry was going to be a player for us and he still might be. It's hard to get much PT when you have receivers like Quinshad, Switz, Bug and Mack ahead of you.

We SHOULD beat UGA. A lot of people are talking about whether or not the program can take this big step forward, but I think we're better than UGA. Our guys know the system inside and out, and we should really start to see what a real Gene Chizik defense looks like this year. I think Mitch is going to show up in such a huge way that he's going to put himself on a lot of people's radars. I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw up 4+ total TD's.

If we could hang around with Clemson last year, I think we definitely can beat FSU. That's going to be a much tougher game than UGA in my opinion. The defense has to find a way to slow down Cook. If not we get blown out. BUT if we do find a way to stops him then I like our chances. Their offense is much more one dimensional than ours.

The defense has to make major improvements stopping the run. If they can do that, this team will be dominant and a legitimate title contender. I want to see these guys get another shot at Clemson in the ACCCG

Switzer's productivity at WR could blow up. Mitch's accuracy throwing the deep ball could lead to a lot more of those TD's where Switz walks into the end zone without a defender in sight.

Mitch's accuracy and ability to make fast reads should also open the defense up for Hood and the rest of the RB's. The offensive productivity could blow up even more which is completely crazy to think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: randman1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT