ADVERTISEMENT

2017-2018 OOTB other UNC sports thread

I've also seen them say that Boras offered Avent the same super secret deal (that I assume is sealed by a secret handshake) but Avent turned him down. Moo is just too classy to do that according to them.

ETA: If Fox does have some sort of deal with him, he needs to get some left handed pitchers from him ASAP.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
I've also seen them say that Boras offered Avent the same super secret deal (that I assume is sealed by a secret handshake) but Avent turned him down. Moo is just too classy to do that according to them.

ETA: If Fox does have some sort of deal with him, he needs to get some left handed pitchers from him ASAP.
It’s not a secret deal. It’s more an unwritten agreement that Fox will do everything in his power to showcase Boras players. But it’s not only Boras. It’s a way for Fox to recruit top talent. He will play the when they aren’t ready and through tough times, while letting lesser profile players develop at a slower clip. It’s not wrong, per se, as a college coach’s job is to win. It’s that Fox aligns more with the K model than the Roy model.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11

Moo is the moral compass of college sports. If you don't believe them, just ask them.

I know it's a day early for #WomanCrushWednesday, but I have a new crush who plays on the UNC Women's Golf Team: Ava Bergner

Bergner_Ava_2017_10.jpg

Bergner_Ava_wg_576.jpg
In the second round of the draft, I'm picking Madinah Muhammad from the women's basketball team.

Muhammad_Madinah_2018_71.jpg

The UNC women's soccer team will play Georgetown tonight in the first semifinal matchup of the College Cup. It will televised on ESPNU at 5:00 PM EST with a replay at 11:00.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT