ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Bowl Games Thread

Boise State and Washington tonight at 7:30 on ABC. It's fitting that the potential last game of Chris Peterson's coaching career is against Boise State.

Boise State at 12-1 kinda got jobbed having to play 7-5 Washington. It’s all about the $$$.

Yeah, it's kind of like how UNC ends up in the same bracket as Kansas a lot in tournament. They want the Roy / KU storyline.

How can you tell? He's only coached one game.
I think it's a good hire. Correct me if it's wrong. I thought Satterfield to Louisville was a good hire, likewise Norvell to FSU. Again, correct me if I'm wrong. When we were looking for a new coach, Satterfield and Norvell were at the top of my list, and many of you disagreed. I think both will turn out to be very good coaches.

I will add that Mack has exceeded my hopes, he has reestablished our recruiting limnks to NC HS coaches, a bridge that Fed burned. In retrospect, Mack has been a far better hire than I anticipated. TBS, I think Satterfield and Norvell are future coaching stars.

Last edited:
Reactions: Realfreedom
Two games on today. Louisiana Tech vs. Miami at 4 PM. Pittsburgh against Eastern Michigan at 8:00 PM.

Two games on today. Louisiana Tech vs. Miami at 4 PM. Pittsburgh against Eastern Michigan at 8:00 PM.
Miami can lose for all I care. Pitt... meh. I know it looks better for the ACC to win those games (convincingly, especially since they are not playing P5 teams). But considering all that hate and ABCer's out there, conference loyalty has gone by the wayside for me.

Miami can lose for all I care. Pitt... meh. I know it looks better for the ACC to win those games (convincingly, especially since they are not playing P5 teams). But considering all that hate and ABCer's out there, conference loyalty has gone by the wayside for me.

It would be nice to see the ACC become stronger from top to bottom. Pitt will be always be a mid-tier team but Miami can be really good with the right coaching staff in place.

Washington QB Jacob Eason announced he will enter the 2020 NFL Draft.

Miami can be really good with the right coaching staff in place
Only problem is whenever da u is good, they are unbearable douches and punks. Think Jimmie Johnson, Erickson, etc. And while butch didn't seem to have the same rep, I was concerned about him getting hired at UNC simply because he previously coached at Miami. Unfortunately my concerns were warranted.

Plus their uniforms are hideous.

Reactions: MWHeels
It looks like this game will end in a shutout. This season could not have gone worse for Manny. He needs a huge turnaround in year 2.

Pitt had to score late to pull out a win over Eastern Michigan. Meanwhile the EMU QB loses his cool in the last few seconds and throws punches at Pitt players (and accidentally hits a ref... doh!). However, considering that Narduzzi is a mouthy prick - and his players were likely just following his lead - I can easily see why he lost his cool.

Pitt had to score late to pull out a win over Eastern Michigan. Meanwhile the EMU QB loses his cool in the last few seconds and throws punches at Pitt players (and accidentally hits a ref... doh!). However, considering that Narduzzi is a mouthy prick - and his players were likely just following his lead - I can easily see why he lost his cool.
That ref must've been on dook's junior varsity basketball team.

3kjua4.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT