ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Bowl Games Thread

I really don't understand one team thanking God for the win, God was helping one team over another? Why? I think God has bigger things to worry about. If you lose , does God hate you? I think dabo is a great coach, for sure.
Shouldn't you thank God for your blessings? I mean if you thank God for your healthy child. Does it mean God blessed your child and cursed the parents with a not healthy child? Your right God is not out there helping one team over another. It does not mean you should not thank him for the blessing.

Shouldn't you thank God for your blessings? I mean if you thank God for your healthy child. Does it mean God blessed your child and cursed the parents with a not healthy child? Your right God is not out there helping one team over another. It does not mean you should not thank him for the blessing.
Yeah, it’s a harmless thing to do, can’t see how it would be offensive to anyone.

Michigan is already down 7-0. This one will be a blowout
giphy.gif

Well, now they are tied and meeechigan has the ball back. Harbaugh really needs to win this one since his bowl record is turrible.

I used to live in Michigan, so I know their fans are getting restless due to the lack of success against elite teams. A win today will definitely help him and the team going into next year.

28-16 Bama in the 4th quarter. Michigan hasn't been close to scoring in the second half.

Alabama's defense in the second half has been outstanding.

Looks like the SEC and B1G are going to split the first two games of 2020.

Alabama made adjustments at halftime and Michigan couldn't counter them. As a result, they were outscored 21-0 in the second half.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
This was Michigan's 20th straight road / neutral site loss against a top 15 team. Good coaches and programs would win at least one of those games and probably more. Even with Harbaugh, Michigan is very far from being a true title contender.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Interesting Dabo didn’t let the kicker attempt a 52-yard FG on the first drive of the game but did there. Paid off, beautiful kick there. Would’ve been good from almost 60 I bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT