ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney 2017

I had a fling with a girl from Roxboro while I was at Chapel Hill. She was fun.
Pics?

ETA: Did you just refer to UNC as "Chapel Hill" ? I take back some of my hypothetical likes from your Fedora poast.

No shit. I'm driving to Roxboro tommorrow. My wife is from there.
That's a long ass drive. And it kinda has become a mini inside joke because @bleeduncblue said in another thread that Person County land is much cheaper than Orange County and I responded that my dad's high school (Rockingham) used to have to travel all the way to Roxboro for a game once a season. And @Blue2010 chimed in that he hated Roxboro because he hates all places I think.

Now you're caught up!

Reactions: Louigi
And @Blue2010 chimed in that he hated Roxboro because he hates all places I think.

60906859.jpg

And, as much as I hate to admit it... dook looks like they're hitting a serious stride at the right time. That preseason team is there now. Tatum alone is playing on a new level. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the Dance after what I saw the last 4 games. They could always have a bad game and get bounced, but they are showing a new side for sure.

Dook definitely has what it takes to cut down the nets. But they struggled w Clemson in their first game. Louisville was winning their game until Mitchell picked up his 4th and had to sit for a while. Sound familiar? Same w our game. Men vs boys until JB went out w his 4th. I understand. I totally get it. They still won everyone of those which is all that matters. Idk I just wouldn't bet my money on them winning it as it stands today. I'd take us hands down.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Dook definitely has what it takes to cut down the nets. But they struggled w Clemson in their first game. Louisville was winning their game until Mitchell picked up his 4th and had to sit for a while. Sound familiar? Same w our game. Men vs boys until JB went out w his 4th. I understand. I totally get it. They still won everyone of those which is all that matters. Idk I just wouldn't bet my money on them winning it as it stands today. I'd take us hands down.
A lot of dook's chances will rest in the rats intimidation success. If he gets refs that are scared of him, dook will end up shooting 35 freebies per game (which they are very good at). Otherwise, they have to rely on hitting their 3's (which they are also good at but you can't rely on it).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT