ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney 2017

I'd highly suggest not looking at other school's boards to see who they side with on the Boeheim issue lol....

Might be bad for your blood pressure.

I could only find the Duke and Louisville threads on it, but I didn't try very hard for the others.

Duke seemed fairly similar to the majority opinion on here (hmm, wonder why) but Louisville seemed to question the value in Greensboro.

I could only find the Duke and Louisville threads on it, but I didn't try very hard for the others.

Duke seemed fairly similar to the majority opinion on here (hmm, wonder why) but Louisville seemed to question the value in Greensboro.
Pitt's board is 10 times more anti-GBO than Louisville's. I read both.

Pitt fans blow in general though so, I don't care too much. They're too obsessed with Penn State to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Just to reiterate... these teams WANTED to be part of the ACC. They are the newbies here. So they need to STFU in regards to how the conference conducts its business. Put your time in, and we'll get back to you in about 20 years.

100% agree. I'm sure West VA would be happy to take their place.

My only issue with Boeheim's comments were that he said them as though the tourney was being played IN Greensboro! I guess he was asked what he thought, but all I heard was his reply in a replay on SPortscenter.

On to today's game with Miami... I'm not very confident.

You make a good point about NASCAR. It ruined itself trying to go national when it's a regional sport. It won't prosper again until it rediscovers its regional roots and puts races back at Wilkesboro, Rockingham, etc.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article137303053.html

Case in point...NASCAR is in complete scramble-mode. They are doing anything they can b/c they sold out for the mighty dollar...and will wind up losing b/c they didn't give a shit about preserving their tradition.

I hope the ACC execs are paying attention.

Greensboro Grasshoppers offering a free ticket and other perks for anyone with a Syracuse, NY driver's license.
giphy.gif

Credit to @Littlejon who posted the link on Radar.

I'll give JJ a pass since we should cruise to a win here, but if he has the ball on a fast break and dishes to Nate to watch him get stuffed in a NCAAT game that would be frustrating

Reactions: tarheel0910
I know you guys won't agree, but I like Syracuse. They're usually my second team because a good deal of my family is originally from that area. The old man loves the orange haha.

Don't subtweet me. You said you were worried about Justin's shooting because we don't have a team that could take up the slack, then got upset when I pointed out that same team shot over 40% today. You can't have it both ways.
Ok fine, you're right. I'm sure we'll do just great through these last eight games with Justin Jackson shooting 21% from three.

How many dOOk players & coaches does it take to undo a shoelace knot . . ?

I love having Louisville in the ACC. They're excellent at the "Big 3" sports, their fanbase travels really dang well, it's a cool destination city.

And they ain't a friggin yankee school.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Pitino is letting this one get away from him . . though much of it is the fault of his dumbarse players.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT